Beatle Paul vs Solo Paul

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Beatle Paul vs Solo Paul

Postby Harry » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:48 am

Hi everyone. II'm new here and I'm a big Beatles fan and I love all the solo stuff too, well most of it as nobody's perfect (did someone say Ringo [8)]

Everytime I see pictures of Paul in the 70's and beyond and interviews for some reason he just seems like a different person to when he was in the Beatles. Do you know what I'm getting at?

Thanks, what a great site.
Harry

Beatle Paul vs Solo Paul

Postby Harry » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:48 am

Hi everyone. II'm new here and I'm a big Beatles fan and I love all the solo stuff too, well most of it as nobody's perfect (did someone say Ringo [8)]

Everytime I see pictures of Paul in the 70's and beyond and interviews for some reason he just seems like a different person to when he was in the Beatles. Do you know what I'm getting at?

Thanks, what a great site.
Harry

Postby Steve-o » Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:13 am

quote:Originally posted by Harry
he just seems like a different person to when he was in the Beatles. Do you know what I'm getting at?
It's called aging. [:D]
Welcome to the site. This is a good place to be!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby theDingle » Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:30 pm

quote:Originally posted by Harry

....for some reason he just seems like a different person to when he was in the Beatles. Do you know what I'm getting at?Harry, I know you're new, so brace yourself...after the Beatles broke up, Paul died in a hoax and Wings had to replace him with William Campbell, the same famous McCartney replacement person that bailed out the Beatles in the Sixties.

(...just trying to confuse megs, lol!)
theDingle
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:15 am

what? u r confusing me [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby theDingle » Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:43 am

...erm, YIKES!

If I'm confusing you, steve-O, then this all might end up making sense to megs!....and THAT would confuse ME!, lol! [B)][xx(][:D]
theDingle

Postby bianca_macca » Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:40 am

I don't really see the change; he just looks a bit more grown up (he did become a daddy for the first time). But anyways: welcome Harry. This is indeed a great site! [:)]
bianca_macca
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Maestri09 » Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:44 am

I don't see much change either. I've seen beatles concerts (on tv), wings, and solo and he's got the exact same personality on all of them, very friendly and vocal. (john though, seems to have too much coffee and waves his arms everywhere, pretty funny[:)].

he talks a bit more seriously now though, less jokes, but you'd expect that from someone past 60.
Maestri09
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ghavi » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:42 pm

Beatle Paul always have with him the other 3 genious playing for him...and giving their 100%, the bands that paul have in his solo career were very good bands, but not John, George And Ringo...
Ghavi

Postby Harry » Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:11 am

Yeah I think when he was in the Beatles there was an aura about him but when he went solo you couldn't feel that aura anymore but then again I was always get goosebumps when I watch WOA.
Harry

Next

Return to Paul as a Beatle