Abe the drummer and other true stores

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:33 pm

Many roadies are convinced that Abe Labourel junior is not keeping up the strict vegan diet listed in the drummer's strict contract with McCartney. Many of the roadies have seen double bags of Burger King, KFC, and MCDonald's coming into and out of the 250 pound drummer's dressing room. A roadie confidentially told Macca's club sandwhich "Abe is a big guy with a big appettie - he is like Chris Farley only without the strippers and crack- he just can't control himself".

McCartney was said to have nearly cancelled one of the gigs of the tour in Washington when he saw several whopper and Quarter pounder wrappings in the trash near the drummer's kit. Macca was said to have been nearly in tears when he exploded "The poor cows in South America that are killed...."....He then threatened to walk off the tour until somebody from the tour fessed up. It was only when Paul Wix Wixens told McCartney that J-Lo and Rapper Eve was scheduled to be in the audience that night and wanting to meet the former Fab idol that Macca cheered up and ligthened his mood.
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:33 pm

Many roadies are convinced that Abe Labourel junior is not keeping up the strict vegan diet listed in the drummer's strict contract with McCartney. Many of the roadies have seen double bags of Burger King, KFC, and MCDonald's coming into and out of the 250 pound drummer's dressing room. A roadie confidentially told Macca's club sandwhich "Abe is a big guy with a big appettie - he is like Chris Farley only without the strippers and crack- he just can't control himself".

McCartney was said to have nearly cancelled one of the gigs of the tour in Washington when he saw several whopper and Quarter pounder wrappings in the trash near the drummer's kit. Macca was said to have been nearly in tears when he exploded "The poor cows in South America that are killed...."....He then threatened to walk off the tour until somebody from the tour fessed up. It was only when Paul Wix Wixens told McCartney that J-Lo and Rapper Eve was scheduled to be in the audience that night and wanting to meet the former Fab idol that Macca cheered up and ligthened his mood.
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:44 am

Ha! Ha! How true. I've thought the same. I highly doubt my man Abe is chowing down on broccolli and noodles. He's gotta be eatin' some burgers and fries!! I love that dude though.
Ram1

Postby Chris Speers » Mon Jul 01, 2002 8:22 pm

Amen - It's Abe's obesity that makes him a rockin' drummer. I say give Abe a second bag of KFC and BK if he's going to drum like he did on our tour. Abe is a loveable, fat guy who like the Pillsbury Dough Boy coos with delight whenever Mary or one of the mcCartney daugthers touches his tummy.
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jul 01, 2002 8:39 pm

Mary can touch MY tummy anytime! (Sorry, no offense Macca. But your daughter is hot!)
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:06 pm

Ram1---I sense a theme here..... LOL
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:16 pm

Steve--I'm guilty as charged.

"Mary, Mary..where you going to?"

Edited by - Ram1 on 07/02/2002 15:17:23
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:19 pm