Muggers beat up Macca's pregnant daughter

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Chris Speers » Sat Jun 29, 2002 4:24 am

McCartney was heard to say after the attack "I'd give that guy a decent thrashing". A source close to McCartney was said to say that they seriously haven't seen him this angry since the Rock N Roll Hall of fame rejected him for enrollment for his solo career.

The last time Macca got physical was in 1960 at the Kaiserkeller club with Stu Sutcliffe. Some Wings insiders claim he gave Jimmy McCulloch a good solid thrasing after he refused to go on during an encore at the Boston Gardens...
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Sat Jun 29, 2002 10:24 pm

I don't believe he "thrashed" Jimmy. He may have hit him but I have trouble believing that too. Macca's known more for his vicious tongue lashings.

Mike has some news putting Paul in Atlanta recently so I guess Mary's ok. At least she didn't go into labor! I just hope she and the baby are ok. Interesting though, isn't it, how quickly it all got hushed up? Good for them!! :-))
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Sat Jun 29, 2002 10:32 pm

I don't think Mary was beaten up; I think they grabbed her from behind, put a hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream and took her earrings and engagement ring. Let's not make this any worse than it was.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:47 pm

Well, I'm just glad that Mary and the baby are alright. But definitely a horrible scare.
On an unrelated note, one thing's for sure, Mary's a knockout! She is one beautiful woman.
Ram1

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:21 pm

I'd like to see Paul and Abe Labourel junior beat the snot out of those muggers. Abe is big enough and fat enough to do serious damage. I think Abe has a real future if we can get David Bowie to play Stan Laurel and Abe Lobourel junior to play Oliver Hardy - may not be a bad pairing. I noticed Abe's reactions and his physical characterisitics and head movement duruing the concert - he has a real future as a silent comedic actor. Paul would be perfect as the new "benny Hill" strolling the English countryside for hot babes
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:34 pm

I always found it interesting that Linda's daughters all have their fathers' faces and her body, so of course they're beautiful. Actually Heather and Stella have her coloring also so they look more like her than Mary. But all have her height and figure. James looks like his dad but has her coloring.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:22 pm

Yeah, it's funny...Mary looks EXACTLY like a female Paul McCartney. Yet, I'd ask her out on a date any day. She's gorgeous.
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:13 am

I agree! :-)
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shorty » Mon Jul 01, 2002 4:37 pm

Mary is beautiful, I think she is the best looking mccartney.

so long see ya never
shorty

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jul 02, 2002 3:04 pm

I've seen bad pics of all of them to be honest. Mary included...I've always been a sucker for red-heads, so give me Stella or give me death! I like her tee-shirt collection LOL. Mary looks a bit too much like papa--it would feak me out to much...
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions