Maccobain

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Postby megs » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:27 pm

dude, you'll never get it[:I]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Gastro (gone) » Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:37 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ghavi
Ahhh gastro again talking without knowing....I have follow Niravana, and i know very well the history the personalities almoust everithing, how old are you gastro? How much of life d you know to say that sell 3.000.000 records make you happy, to say that been adored by millons makes you happy ??? Anyway its today when Cobain cry seeing a tatto of his face in Fred Durst chest...Few people understad what he try to say, fewer understand waht beatles were tryng to say[xx(]...

and I'm failing to understand what you're trying to say ... [:(]
Gastro (gone)

Postby Gastro (gone) » Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:38 pm

quote:Originally posted by megs

I've had it for a long time babe ..[:I]
Gastro (gone)

Postby Ghavi » Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:20 pm

quote:Originally posted by Gastro Boy
quote:Originally posted by Ghavi
Ahhh gastro again talking without knowing....I have follow Niravana, and i know very well the history the personalities almoust everithing, how old are you gastro? How much of life d you know to say that sell 3.000.000 records make you happy, to say that been adored by millons makes you happy ??? Anyway its today when Cobain cry seeing a tatto of his face in Fred Durst chest...Few people understad what he try to say, fewer understand waht beatles were tryng to say[xx(]...

and I'm failing to understand what you're trying to say ... [:(]

And i supouse that is not for my language...I dont speak very well, but everybody understand my point, you dont understand because youre not ready to...[:p]
Ghavi

Postby Gastro (gone) » Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:05 am

All I know is that you have no idea what I've been talking about. You can't speak or write English properly so how can you possibly understand? Why don't you go and learn the basics of literacy and grammar before opening your mouth next time.
Gastro (gone)

Postby Ghavi » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:44 pm

All I know is that you have no idea what I've been talking about. You can't speak or write English properly so how can you possibly understand? Why don't you go and learn the basics of literacy and grammar before opening your mouth next time.

Get lost loser. Before open my mouth im gonna check who im speaking to...if is a waste of time, like it is with you, i rather read what people with half brain have to say...
Ghavi

Postby megs » Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:26 pm

appaently not[8)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:28 pm

apparently not[8)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ghavi » Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:31 pm

apparently not[8)]

Apparently?????? Obviously...jejejeej [:D]
Ghavi

Postby kylestyle » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:57 am

I think that if Paul was a young songwriter today, he would more likely be performing honest rough-edged rock songs like Kurt Cobain, rather than some hack writing goofball crudola for Westlife / Backstreet Boys. We all know when Paul was a youth in the early days of The Beatles, they were as rough as they come...the Hamburg lifestyle was probably the same kind of sweaty violent experience as a Nirvana gig in Aberdeen.

Also like Kurt, Paul had a soft / artsy side which elevated him above the madding crowd, and both people could write tender songs as well as they could pull out awesome rock riffery and amazing chord progressions. I think McCartney, Cobain and Dave Grohl would all be great friends if they were all the same age.

Pete Townshend is another legendary rocker who was fascinated by Kurt Cobain, and was a huge fan. The chilling thing is, Pete knew about Kurt's illness situation and tried desperately to meet him in the days leading up to Kurt's suicide. Apparently Pete's calls were ignored / deflected by management / handlers each time, unbeknowst to Kurt. Pete thinks he could have done something if he was able to reach him in time, having experienced some of the same things, and dealing with the notion of being a celebrity and the cult of personality which surrounds it.
kylestyle
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

PreviousNext

Return to Paul as a Beatle