The Last Interview

Discussions related to John Lennon as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:06 am

quote:Originally posted by Gastro Boy
She LOVES powerful and attractive men.... [:p]
Well I am all of that, [:D]but she'll just have to hang on to whatever she's dug her claws into. Not into 74 year olds at present. Maybe in another 30 years.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ghavi » Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:25 pm

The John death have a great impact in Macca. and im not talking about saddness, im talking about paranoia and security...
Ghavi

Postby Harrythebannister » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:35 pm

Chilling!!!
Harrythebannister
Supporter
Supporter

Re: The Last Interview

Postby DeRick » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:33 pm

OK.. can u tell us who shot Kennedy then?
Which Kennedy, both assassinations were conspiricies. Sirhan dont even remember pulling the trigger, but he assumes he killed Robert. If we have a government that can take out half a family, the who knows what theyre capible of. It did seem to me that Mark Chapman did act sorta "puppety", he wasnt in his right mind to begin with but that can be helpful to the ones doing the "brainwashing", he was probley halfway there by time the government got a hold of him.
But as far as government goes its thousends of people who make up the government. Theres good people in government and bad, although sometimes it seems the "bad" has more power.
DeRick

Re: The Last Interview

Postby graecophilos88 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:00 pm

which song did John want to sound like an orange???

i think it's john's fault that soem songs didn't went the way he wanted it. In the mid 60s he was full of drugs and didn't want to be in the Beatles anyway so i really do believe that at some point (a certain take) he would say: okay, i've have enough let's do it and we're finished.
SWFF started out as a gentle song, yeah. but i really believe that John did like the orchestra and sound affects at that time as much as other beatles did (ie Paul and George Martin).
so I think John is to blame for the songs he thinks should have sounded different!!!
paul had every right to do his songs as long he's proud of them he just should have worked as intensive on other people's songs (George Harrison) as well!
graecophilos88

Previous

Return to JOHN