Maccobain

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Gastro (gone) » Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:36 pm

With that kind of attitude that's why the poor will always remain poor.
Gastro (gone)

Postby Steve-o » Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:26 pm

quote:Originally posted by Gastro Boy
With that kind of attitude that's why the poor will always remain poor.
Huh?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Gastro (gone) » Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:45 pm

Point is if every person who went through a trough decided to kill themselves then funerals would become a happening. This guy had it all and blew himself away for no reason. What about the guy who's on $30k per annum with a mortgage and 3 kids. Why doesn't he blow himself away?
Gastro (gone)

Postby Steve-o » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:28 am

You'll never get the point. Happiness and $$$ don't always go hand in hand. The guy was huanted with demons and probably would have been rich or poor...who knows. Has everything to do with depression and inability to cope. Depends on your "trough". I would call the act of suicide far more severe than being in a trough. As for the guy on 30K with a mortgage and 3 kids. Some of those people are the happiest. Again--listen carefully: Money does NOT = happiness.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:36 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
You'll never get the point. Happiness and $$$ don't always go hand in hand. The guy was huanted with demons and probably would have been rich or poor...who knows. Has everything to do with depression and inability to cope. Depends on your "trough". I would call the act of suicide far more severe than being in a trough. As for the guy on 30K with a mortgage and 3 kids. Some of those people are the happiest. Again--listen carefully: Money does NOT = happiness.
WAD[:I]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Gastro (gone) » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:27 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628

That's BS. Take a look at the Beatles... they squabbled for money for over 25 years... no money = not happy and this is from people who had more than they'd ever need... money plays a big part in one's well being.. my point about Cobain was not just about the fact that he had money, it's the fact that he was in a position where few others ever get and all of a sudden he's depressed, he has demons , he sings about suicide... sorry but the guy was a putz.
Gastro (gone)

Postby Steve-o » Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:47 pm

As I said, and you prove it with every word that you type, you'll never get it. His suicide had nothing to do with money and everything to do with severe depression. Right on megster!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Gastro (gone) » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:14 pm

Answer me this simple question. If somebody came up to you and said " Would you like more money?" would you say yes or no?

This is just a yes or no question.

If you say yes, tell me why you would want more money?
Gastro (gone)

Postby Steve-o » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:29 pm

quote:Originally posted by Gastro Boy
Answer me this simple question. If somebody came up to you and said " Would you like more money?" would you say yes or no?

This is just a yes or no question.

If you say yes, tell me why you would want more money?

Dude, you are digging yourself into a huge hole here. You are proving my point that you'll never get it. Cobain's suicide had nothing to do with money. As for your question, I'll take it and probably give it to one of my kids, but I'm indifferent about money to be honest. I've had it and not had it, but my happiness never depended on it. Ever. Again..this has nothing to do with his suicide at all.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:13 am

"the best things in life are free, but u can leave that for the birds and bees, so give me money"[:I]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Paul as a Beatle