Let Me Roll It

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:49 pm

Ram1, this could be a matter of life and death - either tell us straight who Shirley is, or confess to being the real kidnapper yourself!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby karly » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:49 pm

when i have time I will figure it all out (since you won't TELL me lol) and then *I* will have ultimate power! hahahaha

the clouds will be
a daisy chain
so let me see
you smile again
karly

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:51 pm

quote: Ram1, this could be a matter of life and death - either tell us straight who Shirley is, or confess to being the real kidnapper yourself!

No way, man. That would be too easy. That spoils all the fun. (At least, the fun for ME! )

Edited by - Ram1 on 06/21/2002 13:52:21
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:53 pm

Maybe, but aren't a lot of the informative posts by Airdog? As in Airdog whose posts have been exterminated? CummON! We lost him because he knew too much - if all of us know too much, won't it be all that much harder for Shirley to track us all down? Or are you indeed working with her and Speers?

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:57 pm

Oh crap. You know what? I totally forgot about that. ALL of A-dog's post have been taken down. Geesh! So much for my "game." And in terms of Speers, cannot deny nor confirm.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:59 pm

Fair-dos. I just find it odd that he's been disappearing and reappearing intermittently like he has. So come on then Ram1! Spill the proverbial beans!

Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:03 pm

Can't do it yet, man. I'm gonna have to think about this one. This is privileged and highly classified information, man!!
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:06 pm

Well, why is it classified? We're talking about a major threat to this forum - can't you at least give us enough information for us to protect ourselves? And why can't you at least tell me - the only other More-Than-Junior Member still standing?

Liam OSM

Postby dsnito » Sat Jun 22, 2002 11:06 am

quote:
Dsnito joined the day after I did - and I think he got off to a slow start, but once he reached "New Member" status, it didn't take him any time at all to reach Junior status!

Well fellow, I have to say that I´m not hurry at all...
Easy going...
"What´s the use of hurrying(no use!)" MV-BOTR

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Liam OSM » Sat Jun 22, 2002 1:21 pm

quote:
quote:
Dsnito joined the day after I did - and I think he got off to a slow start, but once he reached "New Member" status, it didn't take him any time at all to reach Junior status!

Well fellow, I have to say that I´m not hurry at all...
Easy going...
"What´s the use of hurrying(no use!)" MV-BOTR

Peace.

Well, sometimes it pays to be quick, but you're right on this one - it doesn't really matter how quickly you reach Averageness. It's bound to happen if you plug at it.

Liam OSM

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions