The Pre-nup

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:25 am

quote:
(Stevew wincing noticibly, sitting on near-47 years, looking for something to hit Liam with)

(Ducking)

Hey - you're only as old as you feel. And over the last twelve months, I have been made to feel all ages from a baby to a pensioner! One of my housemates compared me to her grandfather, and some of the people on the Visionaries group have talked about cartoons that they enjoyed that I caught on the way out of "cartoon age" - making me feel old. And another online friend has referred to her youngest son as her little baby, and he's a year older than me - making me feel like a baby - there's no way to win! AARGH!!!!!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:22 am

Shinestar---Digital Cable will do the trick, but only because it allows a cable company more channels to offer consumers.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:04 pm

Yes, I've heard that but I don't have it so I don't get to see BBC America. And no one offered to help me tape.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:04 pm

Yes, I've heard that but I don't have it so I don't get to see BBC America. And no one offered to help me tape.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby MACCAFAN2K » Fri Jun 21, 2002 9:20 pm

Hi Everyone,

With regard to the 'sex with Heather' comment... I read an article in one of the US tabloids, Enquirer, World News, one of them...

In the last paragraph it said that Heather was bragging to her friends that she has been giving Paul the best sex he's ever had in his life.

I saw red when I read that! How inconsiderate to say such a thing. Her comment implies that the sex Paul had with Linda was 'lacking'.

I can see if she commented that sex with her was the best Paul had since Linda, but I thought the comment she made (if, in fact she did make it) was a slam to Linda.
MACCAFAN2K

Postby shinestar » Sat Jun 22, 2002 12:24 am

I don't believe Heather said that. I think someone just wrote that to get a rise out of fans, especially Linda's.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Sat Jun 22, 2002 12:40 am

I don't believe it either.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Sat Jun 22, 2002 11:36 am

And rightly so! First rule of news - don't believe ANYTHING you read in the tabloids!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby shinestar » Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:20 am

Actually, the ONLY sex Paul had after Linda was with Heather!!! She was the first woman he looked at and he just glommed onto her for dear life.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:07 am

Speaking of Heather, I was watching the film "The Pink Panther" last night, and in one of the commercial breaks, there was one about giving blood, and Heather was in that, I do believe!

Liam OSM

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions