12/8/80......Chapman you piece of crap...

Discussions related to John Lennon as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby mr. kite » Wed Jan 08, 2003 3:34 am

Release MDC so he can also kill Yoko.[:D]
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby hewey81 » Mon May 19, 2003 5:28 am

If and when MDC does get out, he won't last five minutes. I am sure some hard core Beatle fan will end up putting 5 bullets in his back. Maybe they won't as stupid as to hang around to get arrested.[:D]I believe in the death penalty when there is 100% proof of the crime. Now MDC thinks he is a born again christian (as are most morons who spend a long time in jail). Why wasn't he a born again christian before he killed John? just a poor excuse to get off the hook.
hewey81

Postby dsnito » Sat May 31, 2003 12:54 am

The only thing I want of that devil is FORGET his existence...he must be IGNORED for all what rest of his damned life!! I refuse even to pronounce his name...he´s BURIED to me!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Gastro (gone) » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:18 am

quote:Originally posted by Brains
quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers

To Chapman from the members of this forum: "You should die, scumbag".

Speak for yourself, Chris. No matter what he has done, no matter what a bastard he is, no matter how hard he deserves to be slowly and cruelly executed, the death penalty is WRONG. I'm happy Europe doesn't have this barbaric penalty. A truly civilised country does NOT support the death penalty.

Dude that is so easy for you to say. Think of it this way, if someone killed your mother what would you want happen to them? If you wouldn't want them dead then you and I are different people.
Gastro (gone)

Postby Brains » Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:54 am

Sure I'd want him dead. But that's even easier to say. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, Aujouret quoted Gandhi some time ago. Civilised people just don't kill imho. Not even MDC. (MDC is NOT the subject of this last sentence, by the way (just a grammar thing))
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Gastro (gone) » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:10 pm

Dude just answer the question. If someone killed your mother would seeing him go to prison be enough punishment? Would you not want to kill the b*stard yourself? What would you do?
Gastro (gone)

Postby Brains » Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:23 am

Dude I would want to kill him at first, I'd be really angry. But I hope I will be stopped from doing that, and when I have calmed down he will be sent to prison. For a long time, of course. Preferably life.
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby bianca_macca » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:47 am

Chris if someone kills your mother and you kill the bastard, his children will have the right to kill you...
bianca_macca
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Maestri09 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 1:07 pm

I think he's a lot safer in jail then out in the outside.
Maestri09
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Gastro (gone) » Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:10 pm

quote:Originally posted by Brains
Dude I would want to kill him at first, I'd be really angry. But I hope I will be stopped from doing that, and when I have calmed down he will be sent to prison. For a long time, of course. Preferably life.

See I wouldn't do that. Since we don't have the death penalty I'd kill him and if I was not able to I would hire someone to do the job. Going to prison for it would not come into it. This has nothing to do with an eye for an eye. This is all about justice.
Gastro (gone)

PreviousNext

Return to JOHN