Studio background sounds

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Studio background sounds

Postby dsnito » Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:42 pm

I ever wanted to know what someone said on the background at the end of the track "Crossroads theme" of V&M album, that is quite low and unintelligible to me. Who could have said that? Something like: "Does it clear" or whatever?
I noticed on BOTR album(LP version)between the tracks "Bluebird" and "Mrs Vanderbilt" has someone like after having drank something emited:"ahh" faster and low down.
Has anybody noticed? Has any other curious sound on background that someone reminded or noticed? The most important: Is this interesting?[:I]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:57 pm

One that I've always noticed is one that I actually just mentioned the other day. There's a squeak like a chair at the beginning of 'Don't Let Me Down.' After J&P sing the initial "Don't Let Me Down", you can hear the squeak.
Ram1

Postby dsnito » Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:11 pm

Really? I'll check it out!! I have another: at the end of "Sally G"
("Junior's Farm" B-side)sounds a thing like someone letting down a guitar softly on the floor by someone(Paul?)or could it be a soft beat on microphone like: "toc-toc".
This is crazy, isn't it?

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Brains » Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:49 am

I haven't heard those, but I have one too: In Daytime Nightime Suffering, after about 2 minutes, you hear James Mac crying, just after "no fairy tale anymore".
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 9:40 am

Oh yeah? Thanks, Brains. Never noticed that. I'm gonna have to check that out.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:39 pm

This is WEIRD! I am going to have a lot of listening to do to look out for these anomalies!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby dsnito » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:48 pm

Ahaa!! I knew it!! You'll digging those weird stuffs too like I sometimes do!! It's funny, as you'll see!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:50 pm

I'll bet! Oh, I think my eyes are going square, I've been sat in front of this machine too long without a break . . . need to go home, via the chippie, and relax in front of the TV . . . which will, of course, make my eyes even more square, but at least I'll be relaxing, and eating . . . mmm.

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby dsnito » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:59 pm

Well, as for my side, it's a pitty that I have to...WORK and take a break to digging those stuffs, on the net, on records, on librarys, on... wherever!! If I was a richman I think would doing those stuffs all day long... As I'm not, have to going on...what can I do??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Steve-o » Fri Jun 21, 2002 4:12 pm

I have heard that, Brains, and never knew what it was. It sounded like a wierd sound effect to me---I'll check it out. Why would they leave it in--that one is so obvious. Come to think of it, it DOES sound like an 18 month old or somehting,......
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Return to MACCA - all discussions