Yet another mysterious disappearance?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:29 pm

Yeah, sounds right to me.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:31 pm

'course, I'm gonna do my damnedest to get as many posts up as I feasibly can this weekend! You guys gonna be around tomorrow and sunday? And what about monday? I am going to really push for this milestone!

And to think, this time last week I was pushing to be Average! Now I'm pushing to be Senior! Well, I'm 2/3 of the way there - three weeks sounds exactly right! Although I have been "accelerating" slowly, so for all I know, I might do it in two!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:33 pm

PS - Ram1, did you know that between us, you and I have made more posts together than the total by everyone in any individual forum?

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:33 pm

PS - Ram1, did you know that between us, you and I have made more posts together than the total by everyone in any individual forum?

Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:34 pm

Yeah, I'll probably be around tomorrow. Actually, I shouldn't have been on here this much today! But ya know how we can so easily get carried away sometimes.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:34 pm

quote:
Yeah, I'll probably be around tomorrow. Actually, I shouldn't have been on here this much today! But ya know how we can so easily get carried away sometimes.

[putting on a Yorkshire accent and sounding like the bulldog in the Churchill adverts]: Oh, yes!

Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:35 pm

quote: PS - Ram1, did you know that between us, you and I have made more posts together than the total by everyone in any individual forum?

Wow. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, ha ha.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:35 pm

It just shows how much time we're both spending on here compared to the others!

Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:36 pm

quote:

We may have to think of some other things to chinwag about if we want to get me up to Senior status - I do have a few ideas, but I'll save them for tomorrow.

Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:40 pm

Very true. Actually, it amazes me how I can get other things done that I need to do, while posting in this forum so much! By the way, I'll make ya a deal. When you reach Senior status, I'll tell you the story behind Shirley. It can be like "privileged" information for Senior Members only! (Ram1 says this as he hangs his head in embarrassment because he sounds like a 10 year old establishing club rules for tree-house members.)
Ram1

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC