Yet another mysterious disappearance?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:37 pm

quote:
yes...but there was a lenny at the other board who recently joined up who typed in all caps....anyhow, I love a good mystery! Like, why is Paul with that Heather woman anyhow? she must be a minx in bed! lol

Somebody on here claimed that Paul told a journalist that he was very satisfied with her in that area, but several of us, myself included, doubt the validity of this tale - as Paul is hardly the person to say things like that!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby karly » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:48 pm

yeah...he's never been one to kiss and tell has he? to qoute the girl is mine <c'mon michael, I'm a lover not a fighter> lmao! when I was little that was my FAV song....that and man eater by hall and oates....man, I SUCKED! lol

the clouds will be
a daisy chain
so let me see
you smile again
karly

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:02 pm

quote:
yeah...he's never been one to kiss and tell has he? to qoute the girl is mine <c'mon michael, I'm a lover not a fighter> lmao! when I was little that was my FAV song....that and man eater by hall and oates....man, I SUCKED! lol

Ah, don't worry - we all have moments of youth we'd like to forget. Luckily for me, mine are nothing to do with musical tastes unluckily for me, it's to do with being bullied constantly at school, as I have mentioned before - and it's no lie still, at least I'm rid of it all now. I'll see it through, somehow - I've always been a survivor, hanging on no matter what (insert proud music here)

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:17 pm

Well, would you believe it - this is my 100th post today! Is this a record?

Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:19 pm

Wow, that's pretty phenomenal.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:21 pm

Just shows I have got far too much time on my hands at the moment! But hey - if I can post this frequently for the next three days, I just might hit Senior status before I go home for the summer

Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:22 pm

Very true. I don't think it will take you until October. My prediction is that you'll hit it either by the end of next month or early August.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:23 pm

No, I take that back. I actually think you'll hit it some time next month.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:24 pm

Well, as of tuesday, I won't have free net access, so I will have to ration my time very carefully on here when I'm in cyber-cafes. Good job I'm a quick typer!

Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:27 pm

Let's say I'm able to get another 100 posts down after today. That's going to leave me with about 220 to go - approximately, as I don't know how many more posts I'm going to make in the next twenty minutes or so, before I go home for the night (not the same home as the summer, this is my flat here in Sheffield). We'll just have to see, eh! I've only been a member six weeks now - slightly less, and I've already made it up to 665 posts when this goes through! That makes over 100 posts a week! Meaning it's gonna take me three more weeks from now to hit Senior status. So, middle of july - sounds about right, dunnit? Let's see!

Liam OSM

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC