Let Me Roll It

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:45 am

Ram---I'll look him up next month--actually, Brasil is one hour "to the east" of EST, but I'm confused as to what exactly DST does to that relationship....
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:47 am

quote:
Yeah, I think Brazil actually has the same time zone as us here on the East Coast. Dsnito?

Well, he's still been active today, so it doesn't look like there's much to worry about. The one I'm worried about is poor old Len McKidnapped - where has he vanished to? Poor chap - best put Brains on the search for him - being the closest. I wish I could help more on these matters, but England is only a little island, after all, and a bit out of the way of things on all those big land masses . . . which kinda suits me, actually! Bit like my new flat, it's really out of the way of all the student areas. Meaning no unwanted visits from people I lived with in my horrible first year! Speaking of which, I wrote a parody of this - to the tune of Roger Taylor's (the drummer from Queen) "Strange Frontier", I wrote "Strange First Year". My most popular parody on the Queen mailing list I'm on Oh, and I also wrote "Housemates 2000" to the tune of "Nazis 1994". To say I'm bitter would be an understatement! Oh well, "The Show Must Go O-O-On!" (breaks larynx trying to ascend to the ridiculously high "Freddie note" - there's high notes, there's ridiculously high notes, and then there's Freddie notes!)

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:54 am

Dsnito joined the day after I did - and I think he got off to a slow start, but once he reached "New Member" status, it didn't take him any time at all to reach Junior status!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby karly » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:26 pm

nope guys! still here and posting! who's this shirley woman anyway? You make her sound like a horrible old shrew! haha
anyhow....since this has gone WAY off topic I'll tell you where I've been. WORK...DRINKING...WORK...DRINKING...HANGING OUT WITH BOYFRIEND...WORK... I might also be moving soon so I won't be on much
too bad since I found a borad I actually respect...

the clouds will be
a daisy chain
so let me see
you smile again

Edited by - karly on 06/21/2002 13:32:50
karly

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:29 pm

I don't actually know who Shirley is myself - Ram1 is probably the only person who can explain.

And don't worry about threads going off topic. It's never more than 24 hours normally before a thread changes tangent very radically

Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:37 pm

quote: WORK...DRINKING...WORK...DRINKING...

Sounds like you do a lot of drinking.

quote: I don't actually know who Shirley is myself - Ram1 is probably the only person who can explain.

I believe there are only 3 people who know the true story about Shirley. Me, Airdog, and another member on this forum who I don't know if I should mention. That is very classified information, ya know!
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:39 pm

quote:
I believe there are only 3 people who know the true story about Shirley. Me, Airdog, and another member on this forum who I don't know if I should mention. That is very classified information, ya know!

Then tell me privately - I am Average, after all

Liam OSM

Postby karly » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:42 pm

no y'all need to tell me as well...c'mon I need to know what I'm up against!

the clouds will be
a daisy chain
so let me see
you smile again
karly

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:45 pm

quote:
no y'all need to tell me as well...c'mon I need to know what I'm up against!

I think you're safe for the moment - you're still a starting member, I believe, at this moment in time. It's the members with large numbers of posts that have been disappearing - I now suspect Chris Speers is masterminding the whole thing - he has disappeared and reappeared intermittently about three times in the last month! That is very suspicious

Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:47 pm

All I'm gonna say is this.....THE ANSWER TO WHAT SHIRLEY IS ALL ABOUT LIES SOMEWHERE WITHIN THIS FORUM. But you're gonna have to do A LOT of searching and SUPERB detective work to figure it out. (Hey, this could be like a fun little game! "Who Is Shirely?"
Ram1

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions