I'm new!

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:00 am

quote:
hey shorts! thanks for the welcome

and liam...has it finally happened? are you finally mad? <to semi-qoute QUEEN> thanks for the welcome too!

the clouds will be
a daisy chain
so let me see
you smile again

I am constantly debating the subject of my in/sanity with myself

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Klunk » Sat Jun 22, 2002 4:29 pm

Hi Karly thought I'd pop over and see how things are round here!

If you want it, Come and get it!
Klunk

Postby Ram1 » Sat Jun 22, 2002 4:58 pm

Klunk, as I said in the other post, welcome. I was one of the early members (last year) on the same forum that you and Karly were on. (The very early version, when it had all the problems and there weren't NEARLY as many members.) It was good fun at first, but then it started sucking pretty bad so I pretty much just stopped going. You'll find (I think) that this forum is the "toppermost of the poppermost", and the members are rad. Especially the kool kat Mike who created and runs this place. Happy posting!
Ram1

Postby karly » Sat Jun 22, 2002 6:49 pm

Hey Klunk! what's shakin' sugar? glad you stopped in and see how welcome they make you feel (the rest will repond in a couple of days! lol) this borad is completely bullshit free...still...I haven't infected it yet with my extremely off topic topics!!!

I believe in me
karly

Postby Klunk » Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:04 pm

Hey Karly!!! Great to hear from you again! Things on the other board were getting a little tiresome and I missed having your ballsy contributions! It seems some people get upset sooo easily over there! I'm just back from a holiday in the Czech Republic, spent a week in Prague and then spent some time in the south of the country. Beautiful countryside and beautiful weather, I'm even sporting a slight tan. Any how back to the grim reality of working for a living and having to face up to the fact that England have been knocked out of the World Cup. (Thats the Soccer World Cup!)Hope this makes sense, I've just got in from the Pub!

Klunk

Postby karly » Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:06 pm

YEAH! What an awesome trip! I'm sooooo jealous...
What did you have at the pub? beer.....mmmmmm
anyhow, I am so glad to see you again too! I'm sorry about the other place getting to be a drag...they need to lighten the hell up over there! sheesh!

I believe in me
karly

Postby Klunk » Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:25 pm

Yes beer! But not too many, or should that be not enough! Thats why I'm mucking about on my computer. Have you ever been over to Europe at tall? I've been to the States once, had a weeks holiday in NY about 2 years ago, had a fantastic time.

Klunk

Postby dsnito » Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:52 pm

quote:
Any how back to the grim reality of working for a living and having to face up to the fact that England have been knocked out of the World Cup. (Thats the Soccer World Cup!)Hope this makes sense, I've just got in from the Pub!

Hi, new fellow!! Welcome aboard!! Well, at first, I hope you won´t be angry with this brazilian guy, but I think although the English Team well fighted we were in a lucky day(how Ronaldinho´s kick entered that way in Seaman´s goal?) and Owen and Beckham didn´t play with all their capacity...But don´t be sad, four years will be running fast...(kiddin´)! Well, but even I don´t know if Brazil will go forward to the final match(maybe Germans or Koreans?)...
But forget soccer, and let´s talk about good music, that means Beatles songs!! So long!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Klunk » Sun Jun 23, 2002 6:43 am

quote:
quote:
Any how back to the grim reality of working for a living and having to face up to the fact that England have been knocked out of the World Cup. (Thats the Soccer World Cup!)Hope this makes sense, I've just got in from the Pub!

Hi, new fellow!! Welcome aboard!! Well, at first, I hope you won´t be angry with this brazilian guy, but I think although the English Team well fighted we were in a lucky day(how Ronaldinho´s kick entered that way in Seaman´s goal?) and Owen and Beckham didn´t play with all their capacity...But don´t be sad, four years will be running fast...(kiddin´)! Well, but even I don´t know if Brazil will go forward to the final match(maybe Germans or Koreans?)...
But forget soccer, and let´s talk about good music, that means Beatles songs!! So long!!

Peace.

Not to worry, we just weren't good enough, we lacked a bit of magic, but the Brazilians were well worth the victory and I'll be supporting them to the final! Nothing personal, but PLEASE don't let the bloody Germans win!

Klunk

Postby Liam OSM » Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:05 am

I must be the only Englishman who was glad to see England get knocked out - I find football hugely overhyped, you see, and when we were never going to win anyway (1966 must have been a fluke!), why go overboiard with all the "hey - we're into the next round!" Some people. Too Many People, at that!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions