Macca needs a bra

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby shinestar » Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:40 am

Sorry you can't find the dog, Ram1, but all I want to know is what the heck he said that was so bad he got kicked off. It seems it had something to do with me, only I never saw it. So I don't think he should have gotten kicked off. You know what I mean?
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Brains » Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:47 am

Exactly. If Shinestar would have been OK with the comments Airdog made, or if she had accepted his apologies or whatever, he'd still be barking! IMHO, he got kicked off too quickly.
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Jun 20, 2002 8:51 am

Yeah. I mean, I really don't know exactly what the boiling point was for Mike to kick him off. Airdog did get pretty graphic a couple times there towards the end, but I think he should have at least gotten a chance to clean it up, (like a warning or something), before getting kicked off. However, his name is still listed in the members section. So could he still post again if he wanted to? Hmm...I don't know. I tell you one thing, things definitely aren't the same without him.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:19 pm

Airdog could have easily had at least 700 posts by now.
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Fri Jun 21, 2002 12:25 am

I don't know what Ram1 means by "graphic" but I never had a problem except when he kept picking on me - but even then I never wanted him kicked off!! That's really deep.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 9:13 am

Well, when I say graphic, I mean exactly what I said. (Not that I personally usually had any problem with them.) A lot of the posts nobody ever saw except for him and me because sometimes he would delete them right after he posted them. And for a few of the last posts there, most people never got to see them except for me and maybe a couple other people because Mike deleted them all very soon after.
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Sat Jun 22, 2002 12:35 am

But WHY, Ram1 - WHY did Mike delete posts? I don't think he has a right to do that. I mean, I don't think anyone could physically threaten anyone here since we don't really know each other and live all over the map anyway. What's the problem?!?!?! I think Mike should post an answer to that and tell us what his expectations are of us. Don't you?
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Sat Jun 22, 2002 12:46 am

Well, I can't tell you exactly why Mike deleted the posts, because I have no idea. But it IS his site, so I guess he can do whatever he wants. In terms of "physically threaten", I don't think Airdog ever did that, and I wasn't implying that he did. But, if you really want an answer, maybe you should ask Mike yourself...either privately or via the forum.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Sat Jun 22, 2002 1:23 pm

I think that answers of "how members are expected to behave" can probably be found in the FAQ section, but if that fails to satisfy, then perhaps you should ask Mike to clarify. Me, I'm not sure. I try to stick to the rules

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby shinestar » Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:18 am

I just try to be respectful and polite. How do we contact Mike?
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions