Macca and the dentist?

This blog is an open discussion of The Beatles

Moderator: Mike

Macca and the dentist?

Postby Bassman » Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:25 pm

Okay, this may be a stupid question, but I was watching the clips of "Paperback Writer" and "Rain" on the Anthology DVD and something looked really odd about Paul's mouth. Upon closer inspection, it looks like he had a fat lip and a chipped tooth. I remember hearing that he was in a car accident sometime in '65, but I don't know if it was before or after these clips (and why wouldn't they wait until he got his tooth fixed before shooting them?). Anyway, if anybody has any info, I'd appreciate it. Just curious.

Thanks,
-b
Bassman

Macca and the dentist?

Postby Bassman » Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:25 pm

Okay, this may be a stupid question, but I was watching the clips of "Paperback Writer" and "Rain" on the Anthology DVD and something looked really odd about Paul's mouth. Upon closer inspection, it looks like he had a fat lip and a chipped tooth. I remember hearing that he was in a car accident sometime in '65, but I don't know if it was before or after these clips (and why wouldn't they wait until he got his tooth fixed before shooting them?). Anyway, if anybody has any info, I'd appreciate it. Just curious.

Thanks,
-b
Bassman

Postby dsnito » Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:32 am

Yeah that´s true. It was soon after Paul carcrashed and ripped his mouth and lost a tooth... I also don´t know why he didn´t replace it...maybe to let the fans amazed [:0]??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Tue May 13, 2003 1:25 pm

Or maybe did he wanna waste NO time to release the promo film and didn´t even mind about his image??? [:0]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Return to The Beatles: General Discussions