The Pre-nup

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby darkeyes » Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:31 am

You people must be kidding...J Lo??

How could you even imagine the 2 of them together....its an insult to the man..

I have a hard time warming up to Heather...she seems business minded and not very warm in all the coverage / interviews i've seen...she will be demonized like Yoko if she hurts him in any way..

All that said...he musst know something about her heart if he fancies her the way he does...

I wish him health and happiness always.
darkeyes

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:12 am

quote:
quote: As for Jennifer Lopez, she's already married anyway!

Well, she and her husband did just separate.

Didn't know that - one of my coursemates will be very pleased to hear that - the one who fancies the pants off her - and no, I am not referring to myself. Honest!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:22 am

Ram1--I agree, although he did talk about his love life after Linda died, but in a joking way. I saw it on a 3 year old program on BBC America ("Parkinson", ---is he the British Johnny Carson?)...he said something like...."she was a great girl---I really LIKED sleeping with her", and gave the audience a sly grin......it was a good program, by the way--as realxed as I have ever seen him..and he did an early version of "Loving Flame" live.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:26 am

Yes! I remember that! I've got it recorded somewhere - the whole "after all that time, it still felt like a boyfriend-girlfriend thing". I remember hearing that early version of YLF - I recognised it on Driving Rain because of hearing it on Parky! And that version of The Long & Winding Road, just on the piano, was absolutely amazing! Oh, yes - it brings back memories - it was five years ago, but I still remember it fondly . . .

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jun 18, 2002 12:31 pm

Well, Liam----Dec 1999 isn't quite 5 years ago...maybe in dog years :)But the version of yesterday and LAWR were very very good. And seeing Gilmore sitting by his lonesome waiting for the YLF solo was kind of funny. But it was so intimate, it's a must see.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jun 18, 2002 12:33 pm

OK, two and a half years ago. Is that really all it is? It seems like longer - god, I'm getting old . . . [says the 20 year old student]

Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jun 18, 2002 1:01 pm

(Stevew wincing noticibly, sitting on near-47 years, looking for something to hit Liam with)
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Tue Jun 18, 2002 10:22 pm

Stevew, are you sure it was THREE years ago Paul wrote Your Loving Flame which was for Heather?????? Because that's when they first got together.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:14 pm

Shinestar---yes--actually 2 1/2 years ago---it was Dec 1999 on the Parkinson show that he debuted the song. He had just written it in a suite at the Carlton in NYC on a Baby Grand. You could see from his mood on ths show that he had found someone and was finally starting to heal. The show is presently running on BBC America.

Edited by - stevew628 on 06/18/2002 23:14:46
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:16 am

Thank you, Stevew. Actually, 2-1/2 years does sound right to me, timewise. I've read about how and where he wrote that song. And he phoned her and played it for her which I thought was so neat. As I've said, I can't get BBC America since I don't have direct tv or whatever it is that lets you pull it in.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions