Macca needs a bra

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby karly » Tue Jun 18, 2002 1:57 pm

steve...I'm glad things were cleared up and it looks like I should watch myself here! I have a tendency to go on 'profanity-filled tyrades'!!! hahah but hey! as long as everybody get's along...I'm in!

as for paul bashing....god help the soul who does it in front of me! lol
karly

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jun 18, 2002 1:59 pm

Well, Mike put in this new filter system thing a little while back, so we can't really curse even if we wanted to. It gets like bleeped out. I think it's a good idea, because it keeps the site clean, especially for younger ones that might surf through.
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:00 pm

We all get along famously---we have that common bond---and--we are quick to defend when someone comes in and is just, well...mean. I for one, will watch for that telltale LOL to make sure I'm not bashing a poster needlessly :)
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby karly » Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:06 pm

yeah...the bleeps at least force us to use our imaginations!

and if there is no 'lol' next to mine...for sure I'm not a happy camper!

peace guys! I hope for much more happy posting with y'all!
karly

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:09 pm

Likewise.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:50 am

Count me in on that, too!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby karly » Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:00 am

thanks guys!!!!!!

the clouds will be
a daisy chain
so let me see
you smile again
karly

Postby Brains » Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:34 am

I don't think those bleeps are a good idea at all. It's not like no one knows what f*** means...

Modifying a post is OK, as long as no one has reacted yet. When a reaction is there, and it's taken the wrong way, I believe an apology, or an explanation is better than just the simple deletion of the whole thing, as if it never happened. Anyone read 1984?

As for his topic, I was too late to see what the whole fuss was about. And i'm interested to know what exactly was taken the wrong way. Just to get to know some of the people who post here better, what to say and NOT to say to them.

And I didn't get what happened to Airdog... Can someone tell me?

Of course, when things are too serious, when someone is just bashing others on this forum, or is just trying to cause a stir for the fun of it, he can always be banned. But this only when that person is obviously wrong and refuses to apologise or take back his words. Several others should ASK the moderator to ban him. Democracy rules! And his posts shouldn't be erased.
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:11 pm

Brains, I agree with you. And don't hold your breath re Airdog! No one's talking. I TRIED to get Ram1 to tell but he kept putting me off, saying it was going to cost me whatever that means. :-)))
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:34 pm

Seriously, I don't know where A-dog is. He never answered repeated emails, so I'm gonna write him a letter, (because I still have his address from a trade we did), just to see if he's still on the face of the earth!
Ram1

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions