The Pre-nup

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

The Pre-nup

Postby Chris Speers » Sat Jun 15, 2002 10:29 pm

30 million dollars is what the pre-nup says. Thank god for Stella. Unlike most people, i strongly feel a pre-nup is correct and my thinking is that she should prove her love to him by signing it. If she really worships the guy, she should do the right thing and not ruin his kids and Linda's money. People forget that Linda's brother and father made use of Linda's American citizenship and invested wisely in her name. Paul as a British citizen didn't have the option to make good investments in the US - so, a lot of the money was made off the Eastmans...

Anyway, good move all around. I hope the man is happy. But, i still think she is a major league player who is going to keep Macca apart from his kids and loved ones. We can only hope that Macca comes to his senses and sweeps J-Lo off her feet. Macca is said to be over the moon with Heather in bed ...Imagine, Latina Heat and J-LO showing Macca the bronx and San Juan between the sheets. Good god - Macca needs some Puerto Rican lovin'...
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Sun Jun 16, 2002 12:22 am

thank you, Chris, thank you! Paul would not have nearly the money he does were it not for the Eastmans' brilliant idea for him to invest in music. I also think it was Heather's idea that the pre-nup be only $30 mil - she does NOT need his money as I've said before. I wish them well; of course I do! But I just have such a bad feeling about this relationship and I feel so bad for his family. I saw in the People cover photo that he's still wearing his "family" ring. And you know, I was thinking that his statement about his family wants him to be happy and this is what makes him happy sounds more like something Heather would say than Paul. Any opinions?
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:26 am

"Macca is said to be over the moon with Heather in bed" - now how would anyone know that? Or maybe that's where you've been all this time, eh, Chris? Standing at hotel room walls with your ear to a glass? LOL LOL I mean, really, how would anyone know that!?!? I doubt he'd say that in an interview. Come on, man! :-))))
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Jun 16, 2002 4:46 am

Recently stated in two very large american publications. One was People ad i forget the other
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:47 pm

Really?! People said that? In the issue with the wedding photo on the cover? I'll have to read that one closely. My last week's People came with this week's so I'm a week behind reading them.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Sun Jun 16, 2002 3:58 pm

Ok, I read the People article in the mag and again online, and I don't see any quotes or anything regarding their sex life together. Are you sure you read this in People??? I'm totally confused. :-)
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:43 am

I have a hard time Paul would make a comment about "sleeping arrangements" to the public. If it was someone like Robbie Williams, or Freddie Mercury (if he was still alive ) maybe - but Paul? You're kidding!

As for Jennifer Lopez, she's already married anyway! Besides, she's a modern-day singer. Which in my books is automatically a bad thing, unless you're exceptionally good.

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:37 pm

There's no way Paul McCartney would talk about his sex life in public. No way, no chance. And I can't think of anyone else who would know anything about it.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:39 pm

quote: As for Jennifer Lopez, she's already married anyway!

Well, she and her husband did just separate.
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:15 pm

I agree with Ram1 and besides, J-Lo, lovely and talented as she is, is younger than Heather Mills.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions