Who is Shirley & why is she doing terrible things?

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:36 pm

quote:Originally posted by shinestar
I am SOOOOO happy Mr. Steve is GONE!!!!!
Better research your posts again, Shiney. No one ever said I was gone.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:17 am

This is all so ridiculous. I had no desire to visit the forum for several days, because the whole Chris Speers fiasco left a really sour taste in my mouth. I was hoping to come back today, and things would be back to normal. But you guys are STILL dragging this stuff out. Unbelievable. I have absolutely no desire to post here for a while. Man, and I loved this site too. Somebody contact me when all this mess is over with. It's a shame.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:27 am

Well, I see I should have read this earlier. I've been wondering where Liam is. Now I know and Steve and Ram should be ashamed of themselves! [:(] Since when do you two decide who gets to say what here? Mike is in charge of this Forum, not either of you. Both of you are far more immature than Liam. At least he has his age in his favor! I think you two owe him a BIG apology!! We all, as you keep pointing out to me, have a right to our opinions - especially on the NPC thread. But to make someone feel so bad they want to leave - !![:(][:(][:(] !!!

As Steve said, you really don't know what you're talking about. You must have missed Liam's UTTERLY CRUDE, OBNOXIOUS, ARROGANT, MEAN, AND JUST PLAIN NASTY posts to me and Steve. You remind me of a mother/grandmother whom feels that her "little precious boy" can do no wrong. Well, it's time to open up the eyes. I am not going to waste any more energy on the matter. If you want to find the proof for yourself, search through the posts.
Ram1

Postby Aujouret » Tue Feb 18, 2003 4:24 am

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
quote:Originally posted by stevew628
I will certainly check in from time to time to see what's up, but it's just not on my daily mental list of sites to visit anymore. There's enough drama in real life without having it thrust upon you in a forum for goodness sakes. And there are many other neat places to get macca news. I'm not gone or anything. Just not regular. Perhaps I should try an over-the-counter remedy.[;)]

Well...either me, I'm also not so regular here lately but for other reasons. Maybe I'll reach at least the top 4 of the member list about...5 years, who knows??LOL[:D] But...will Ram quit this forum too?? Auj, so you're the next candidate to lead the member list, what do you think??
Nah, who cares a lot about this!!!LOL[:D]

Peace.

Nito, you are the wise man on this forum for sure.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby dsnito » Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:28 am

[:)]Thank you so much Auj, but I ain't no that "Mr.Wise Guy" at all, I just TRY to see things with good sense. Sometimes(maybe MANY times) I can misunderstand the things, but WHO can't??
Finally, NOBODY is a saint[:)] or a devil[}:)]!! LOL[:D]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby scrodfish256 » Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:54 am

quote:I am SOOOOO happy Mr. Steve is GONE!!!!!

erm...who's being hateful now?
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:19 pm

I think the meds ran out. [:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:27 pm

I am SOOOOO happy Mr. Steve is GONE!!!!!

[:0]Ooops!! Lady Shinestar gone bad!!![}:)]
LOL[:D]

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby scrodfish256 » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:23 pm

quote:I think the meds ran out.

I don't think it ever had meds to begin with. Even though they are badly needed.[:D]
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:26 pm

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
[:)]Thank you so much Auj, but I ain't no that "Mr.Wise Guy" at all, I just TRY to see things with good sense. Sometimes(maybe MANY times) I can misunderstand the things, but WHO can't??
Finally, NOBODY is a saint[:)] or a devil[}:)]!! LOL[:D]

Peace.

WAD, nito[:)]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC