Macca needs a bra

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Macca needs a bra

Postby dakota » Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:41 pm

Did anyone notice during the recent Irish castle pre-wedding interview that Macca had this tight shirt on and you could see his A cup size boobs petruding out...lol

It's always CLEAN UP TIME @ 72nd & Central
dakota

Macca needs a bra

Postby dakota » Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:41 pm

Did anyone notice during the recent Irish castle pre-wedding interview that Macca had this tight shirt on and you could see his A cup size boobs petruding out...lol

dakota

Postby shinestar » Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:51 pm

yup
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shorty » Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:16 am

well he is turning 60, what do you expect

so long see ya never
shorty

Postby dakota » Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:06 am

I like Macca and Lennon equally. The subject matter I presented was not intended to bash Macca. My wife and I were watching the brief interview from the castle on the morning news and we both had a giggle about Macca's man boobs.

dakota

Postby dsnito » Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:11 am

Well guys, personally I do prefering to see Mariah Carey's boobs and listening Paul's songs. Wow! It'd be cool!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Ram1 » Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:12 am

Well, I guess this is another prime example of the "typed word" on the internet not coming across the same to everybody. Personally, I thought it was a light-hearted joke all the way. But I guess some people took it as a serious jab. I would NEVER take something like this seriously and bash Macca about it. I totally thought it was a "giggly" little joke.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:15 am

I agree with Ram1 - I saw straight off that it was just a light-hearted bit of fun - I mean, we're all fans of Paul, aren't we? We wouldn't say something like that to demean him, would we!

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby JettRyder » Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:21 am

Sounds like an opportunistic time to inject a comment here. I like Macca's music and I like what I know about his character. But if I choose to submit a negative opinion regarding his music or character or if I choose to poke fun (hopefully respectfully), is that going to cause an uprising of the Macca worshipers on this site? Or will I just be put on the "to be crucified at a later time" list?
I realize there is a difference between demeaning or debasing someone personally and rebuking or criticizing one's behavior. I try and do the latter.
But I think it's important to have an open mind about the humor we submit to the site here. It's sometimes difficult to discern what's being communicated because the elements of facial expression, tone of voice, and volume are non-existent here.
So for all of the Macca worshipers, I beseech thee to lighten up.
JettRyder

Postby dsnito » Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:23 am

Yeah right! A good sense of humor make us a better day. That's it fellas!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions