Macca fellas

This forum is where you should post items that contain No Paul Content, or No Beatle Content. Keep it clean. Absolutely no politial discussions are allowed. Posts deemed objectional will be deleted without warning.

Moderator: Mike

Macca fellas

Postby dsnito » Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:56 pm

It's good to posting here, writing and reading Macca's stuffs with wohle world's folks! That's cool to see what's the people saying and thinking about our Genius Songwriter Macca that has millions of fans and admirers all over the world. Sorry if I do write some mistaken words 'cos my English is sometimes awful!! You may think it's funny and can laugh of it, but I don't mind at all, and you can correct me, I'll be thankful, although no one's gonna waste time to this. But if you could understand what I mean to say, I'll be glad!!
So long good fellas!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Macca fellas

Postby dsnito » Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:56 pm

It's good to posting here, writing and reading Macca's stuffs with wohle world's folks! That's cool to see what's the people saying and thinking about our Genius Songwriter Macca that has millions of fans and admirers all over the world. Sorry if I do write some mistaken words 'cos my English is sometimes awful!! You may think it's funny and can laugh of it, but I don't mind at all, and you can correct me, I'll be thankful, although no one's gonna waste time to this. But if you could understand what I mean to say, I'll be glad!!
So long good fellas!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jun 11, 2002 4:12 pm

Hey, dsnito. Yes, I think we can all completely understand what you're saying. Welcome aboard!
Ram1

Postby Len » Tue Jun 11, 2002 4:31 pm

There's goodfellas here? That might explain one or two things. So... Speers and Airdog are now sleeping with the fishes, wearing brand-spanking new concrete sneakers?

"Life is like a box of chocolates; full of sticky surprises."
Len

Postby dsnito » Tue Jun 11, 2002 4:53 pm

Thanks fellas!! Well, well, but I just could see that I already did a mistake on the word "wohle" I meant to say "whole", what a shame!! But it just was a typemiss(I swear!). But I'd just like to say that we ever ought to joke with some bullshits or foolish things that eventually some people's posting as I can see over here!! And "bra-la-la how the life goes on"!! That's it guys!!

Peace for y'all!!
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:47 am

Don't worry - even us lot who have English as a native tongue, get it wrong sometimes. And sometimes this can have comical or embarrassing results! Thinks about it - dangerous men who carry gums and afraid to use them - must be agony in their mouths . . .

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:48 am

PS, I forgot to add, I agree with you Dsnito - this is a cool place

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby dsnito » Wed Jun 12, 2002 4:09 pm

quote:
Don't worry - even us lot who have English as a native tongue, get it wrong sometimes. And sometimes this can have comical or embarrassing results! Thinks about it - dangerous men who carry gums and afraid to use them - must be agony in their mouths . . .

Yeah(laughing)... Got it, Liam!! It's funny writing English in this way, and sometimes I'll may do it!!

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby Liam OSM » Thu Jun 13, 2002 5:42 am

Don't worry. I'm sure we'll all be able to understand what's being said

Liam OSM

Postby cbaer » Wed Jul 03, 2002 5:50 pm

I feel like I found my home, I feel like I'm in a room full of folks who all know how I think, this is so cool, I just discovered everyone today! Geechie Geechie and kudo's to Sir Paul.
cbaer

Next

Return to General Discussions - NPC - NBC