Paul tosses Heather's ring out of window!

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Jun 05, 2002 7:33 am

quote:
I agree he's not the divorcing sort but maybe she is.

If memory serves, Paul is the only Beatle never to get divorced - that says something, I feel. He's committed. I reckon he's just got lonely now - he wants somebody to love. You can't really blame him for that. Of course, only time will tell . . .

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Len » Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:49 am

Unless Fox got the news from News Of The World, which is more in the aliens-impregnated-my-goldfish-with-Elvis-clones vain.

"It's only a model."
Len

Postby nicholeantoinette » Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:54 am

The question that's been on my mind is this:

Why was Paul unhappy on the final night of the most commercially and critically successful career of our time?

"It really doesn't matter if I'm wrong, I'm right where I belong."
nicholeantoinette

Postby Steve-o » Wed Jun 05, 2002 12:21 pm

Marie---I hope you meant CONCERT TOUR instead of CAREER, which is something altogether different :)
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby DrRobert » Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:50 pm

Well, maybe Paul didn't toss the ring after all - sounds like the wedding's going ahead. I wish him the best.
http://WWW.MSNBC.COM/news/762325.asp
DrRobert

Postby Steve-o » Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:23 pm

I know how much some of you want to believe it, but, the story never rang true for me. I think Mike was prudent in not posting it as MACCA news until a few days after this worthless crap hit the news. I think the RUETERS story in today's MaccaNEWS seems more logical.

Edited by - stevew628 on 06/05/2002 16:25:39
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shorty » Wed Jun 05, 2002 7:43 pm

According to entertainment tonight, the wedding is in preperation at the castle in Ireland. Tommoro they are showing more.

so long see ya never
shorty

Postby shinestar » Wed Jun 05, 2002 7:51 pm

Uh, excuse me, but how does a ring fall off someone's finger and land in the bushes five flights below at 3 a.m.?????
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby nicholeantoinette » Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:18 pm

quote:
Uh, excuse me, but how does a ring fall off someone's finger and land in the bushes five flights below at 3 a.m.?????

It doesn't. It was removed. By whom is the question... Nonetheless, we must all be supportive of our jolly good chap Paul!!

"It really doesn't matter if I'm wrong, I'm right where I belong."
nicholeantoinette

Postby dakota » Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:33 pm

A possible senario about what might be going on with the Macca/Heather relationship is that Paul may have gone into the relationship assuming that Heather would want to spend everyday and night with Paul the way that Paul and Linda did.

It's probable that Heather was at Paul side every minute on this recent North American tour. It's probably the longest and most stressful 5 weeks they have spend together yet.

So it's interesting that this incident happened at the end of the tour. Heather is perhaps a person(unlike Linda) who might want some space from time to time. A vacation here or there for a week. Paul may be smothering her and maybe the tension may her snap.
dakota

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions