Press Release from Paul: 12-18-02

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Press Release from Paul: 12-18-02

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:44 pm

Please refer to the Press Release in MACCA-News http://www.macca-central.com/macca-news ... cfm?ID=956 just released from the Paul McCartney Press Office that deals with this issue one and for all.
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:17 pm

Bravo macca!!! Well said!!! He brought up everything related to the issue EXCEPT the fact that the first album was credited the other way around. Although he's really added nothing new to the "story", at least he has put all of the info together in one nice package. The dude is probablt pretty tired of hearing all of the crap about this. I know I am.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:12 pm

To name the other songwriting duos and compare them to The Beatles is nonsense because, to the best of my knowledge, they all wrote all songs together which The Beatles did not. Paul has a very valid point when he mentions his name being left off due to lack of space, and also discussing Yesterday. While he has had a tendency to rewrite history in the past, he has never done so regarding who wrote what, and to suggest otherwise, is vindictive and vicious, not to mention stupid and silly.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Aujouret » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:24 am

Thanks for putting up the whole statement, Mike. I had been reading parts of it, but not all.
Very good, Paul. Excellent.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Return to MACCA In-The-Media