Paul tosses Heather's ring out of window!

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Len » Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:15 pm

As with all stories about celebrities, I take this one with one hell of a big pinch of salt.

I watched the whole queen's anniversary show last night on BBC. Paul didn't look uncomfortable. If he did, maybe it was because he had to share the stage with people like Ricky Martin and Ozzy Osbourne.

"It's only a model."
Len

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:44 pm

Len: Usually I would agree with you. But the first story, (the link that DrRobert gave us), is from the Fox News Channel, which here in The States is very similar to CNN. It's far from a gossip column. I think what was reported is probably true.
Ram1

Postby nicholeantoinette » Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:58 pm

...well I'll speculate a bit here. Paul doesn't really strike me as the divorcing kind. Once he takes the plunge, he's completely committed.

I do think Thursday just might come & go w/o news of a wedding. I think it's a beard... You know, a diversion?

I can just feel the hearts of women all over the world pounding with the possibility that Paul just may be available again! Wouldn't the lot of us just love that?!
nicholeantoinette

Postby JettRyder » Tue Jun 04, 2002 4:54 pm

what the heck does he need to get married for and complicate his life...I can see her getting in the way of his music and touring.....almost as bad as having Yoko Ohno around.......somebody call Paul and talk some sense to him.........
JettRyder

Postby Len » Tue Jun 04, 2002 4:54 pm

Even CNN gets things wrong, Ram1.

But as long as we're speculating; maybe he did finally cave in and started to listen to his kids. Or maybe Shinestar gave him a call.

"It's only a model."
Len

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:36 pm

quote:Even CNN gets things wrong, Ram1.

True. All news channels make mistakes from time to time. But I'm telling you, Fox News Channel is a reputable National news source. There's no way they'd just print gossip. They reported the information they recieved.
Ram1

Postby nicholeantoinette » Tue Jun 04, 2002 7:04 pm

...it certainly demonstrates that he is a man of passion!!!!

"It really doesn't matter if I'm wrong, I'm right where I belong."
nicholeantoinette

Postby shinestar » Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:06 pm

Actually, maybe Stella finally got through to her dad. But ET just said the wedding is on in Ireland. I agree he's not the divorcing sort but maybe she is. Most of you are all too aware of my opinions on this subject so I won't say it again - I can hear you all going, "Whew!!!" LOL No, really, I agree that Fox is reliable and it was reported in other places. What I want to know is did he rip it off her finger??? Sounds a bit weird to me.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:11 pm

Where's Yoko when you need her? She needs to be the referee!!
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:45 pm

ET said tonight the wedding may be the 6th or the 11th or who knows and it may take place in an Irish castle. I think that would be best for Mary whose next baby is due in August.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions