stella's wedding

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby shinestar » Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:43 am

Also, Auj, fyi, she's been seeing this guy for quite a while now. So I guess it was Michael's daughter who got married after all. Geez, and I was hoping it was Stella! [:)] I'd like to see her marry and have kids like her sister.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:38 am

Shine--I have all the inside info on the family. Direct your questions to me.
Ram1

Postby shinestar » Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:35 am

Ram1 - L O L [:D][:D][:D]
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Aujouret » Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:29 am

After all, shinestar, Ram is shining Paul's shoes and living under the house or something....[:)]
I read it at Yahoo, there is some "feud" going on with Madonna and Stella about fur, and in the article it said Stella would marry next year. It was probably AP or Rueters or one of those...
It seems so strange that we aren't reading stuff about Paul anymore in the press. This past year, he was in the press most of the time, so I'm getting Paul withdrawl now....[:(]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:33 am

Ya know, shinestar, if Stella marries, she may slow down the fashion thing or she may not.
Depends on if she wants kids.
I wouldn't think she could be the big fashion queen if she has kids.
It would be kinda hard to be both, wouldn't it?
Just a thought.
Does the fiance have a good job? I mean, is he really well off?
I don't remember.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Fri Dec 13, 2002 12:22 pm

If Stella had kids, maybe she'd take a couple years off or something, but I don't really think it would affect her career too much. I mean, look at her momma and poppa. They raised a fine family while touring the world. I don't know what her fiance' does for a living, but I'm sure Stella has enough of her own fortune to support the family, LOL.
Ram1

Postby Aujouret » Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:40 pm

That's true, Ram. I am sure Linda and Paul had lots of help with the nannies and housekeepers.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby scrodfish256 » Fri Dec 13, 2002 6:38 pm

quote:Yeah, no problem, Scrod. And if Dhani is in the vicinity, I'll ask him to come over too.

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! dhani is quite strapping. scroddie gonna teach them boys some things.[}:)]
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby shinestar » Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:04 am

Paul and Linda were always big on saying they didn't have household help. He's said they had cleaners because Linda didn't like to clean but since she did enjoy cooking, she did all of that.

Stella has said in interviews that she wants kids and soon, so she may manage to get preggers before the wedding, if she's lucky. She now has the retail store plus plans to open more, plus her designs are sold in places like Neiman's. She also has help at work so I don't see any reason why she couldn't have kids and still design. I think the 2 go well together. Mary still does her photography with 2 kids. It's not as if these women work in an office. [:)]

Her fiance, Alasdhair Willis, was a publisher/editor - something like that for a magazine and quit his job the day they got engaged. Maybe he works for Stella now! [:)]
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Aujouret » Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:22 am

Her fiance quit his job?
What's he doing now?
Is he working?
Careful there, Stella...
Sounds scary to me.
But, yeah, Stella should get on with it if she's gonna have kids.
She ain't getting any younger, after all.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA In-The-Media