So . . .

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

So . . .

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:48 am

So has airdog vanished, then? Is this another case of the mysterious Shirley?

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:29 am

I guess so. He hasn't even answered my emails.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:35 am

Odd. The fact that all his posts are gone or edited - and all the threads he started reduced to single solitary punctuation marks is a little odd. You suggested that Mike decided to block him somewhere, I think - d'ya reckon that's what happened? As he did start a thread to do with picking on me, it could be the case . . . or is there something darker? Perhaps you should email me (check my profile) with the lowdown on Shirley if you ain't willing to talk in public

The difference between genius and insanity is merely the difference between success and failure.
Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:36 am

'course it also means in a few weeks I'll be the second most prolific poster on this site

Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:40 am

quote:'course it also means in a few weeks I'll be the second most prolific poster on this site

Exactly! You have a hidden agenda! I'm starting to believe YOU had something to do with the dissapearance!! You're trying to get ahead in the world. It's like the people who kill their spouses to get the insurance money! Liam, you dirty rat!
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:44 am

Ah! Curses - I've been found out! Ram1, you do realise now that YOUR days are also numbered . . .

Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:46 am

As for "killing one's spouse to get the insurance money" - get real! I can't pull a muscle, let alone a bird - killing one's spouse means one must first HAVE a spouse to kill, and that's less likely than the impossible!

Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:46 am

quote: Ram1, you do realise now that YOUR days are also numbered . . .

Well, that's the price I have to pay to bring about justice!
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:48 am

You know, it's generally the person who accuses everybody else of being the "baddie" that really is the villain of the piece. Ram1, you have been very accusational these last few weeks . . . 0:-)

Liam OSM

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:54 am

So what's the next one up after "average member", then? I'd guess it happens at 1000 posts - meaning, Ram1, that you're going to leave "average" status 'bout the time I reach it. Approximately . . .

Liam OSM

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions