12/8/80......Chapman you piece of crap...

Discussions related to John Lennon as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Dec 08, 2002 3:07 am

I wish today i can be a prison guard at Attica so i can take my billy-club and beat the ever loving crap out of the scumbag known as Mark David Chapman. To think, that fat piece of crap has enjoyed 22 years of breathing and eating. You know there will come a day in the next ten years when the sob will be released - I don't think anybody in NY state has served more than 30 years for Murder not even for killing cops and judges - So, some-day when he's in his early 50's - the scumbag will get out...Can't wait to see him on Larry King and other talkshows hawking his new book -

So, think about that the next time you ponder the death penalty. Shouldn't we just have easily killed the scumbag? Isn't that proof enough for you that we desperately need the death penality - the sob will be free to film his interview with Diane Sawyer when he gets out right near the Dakota.

If this happened in Europe - the scumbag would have been released just like the maniac who stabbed George Harrison.

To Chapman from the members of this forum: "You should die, scumbag". [:(!][:(!]
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Dec 08, 2002 3:07 am

I wish today i can be a prison guard at Attica so i can take my billy-club and beat the ever loving crap out of the scumbag known as Mark David Chapman. To think, that fat piece of crap has enjoyed 22 years of breathing and eating. You know there will come a day in the next ten years when the sob will be released - I don't think anybody in NY state has served more than 30 years for Murder not even for killing cops and judges - So, some-day when he's in his early 50's - the scumbag will get out...Can't wait to see him on Larry King and other talkshows hawking his new book -

So, think about that the next time you ponder the death penalty. Shouldn't we just have easily killed the scumbag? Isn't that proof enough for you that we desperately need the death penality - the sob will be free to film his interview with Diane Sawyer when he gets out right near the Dakota.

If this happened in Europe - the scumbag would have been released just like the maniac who stabbed George Harrison.

To Chapman from the members of this forum: "You should die, scumbag". [:(!][:(!]
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Dec 08, 2002 3:13 am

So, all those of you who don't support the death penalty - think about why it's an appropriate brand of justice when in ten years or so Mark David Chapman Scumbag is walking the streets of NY again with the same smirk he had the day he shot John Lennon in the back three times. Death penatly would have guaranteed that the piece of filth wouldn't do any more interviews, wouldn't be a burden to Yoko, and wouldn't hurt anybody again. John didn't even see it coming - the scumbag.

The Susan Sarandons and Tim Robbins and PEter Gabriel and Amnesty International hacks that want to free these murderers from death row - are a disgrace.

While your thinking of John - think about how Chapman deserves to be punished for the rest of his miserable life!!
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Aujouret » Sun Dec 08, 2002 4:59 am

why you would use that bastard's name is beyond comprehension.
why do you give that piece of s**t what he wants.
have you evewr heard any of The Beatles use his name?
NO![:(!]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Sun Dec 08, 2002 5:01 am

why you would use that bastard's name is beyond comprehension.
why give that piece of s**t what he wants-recognition?
Have you ever heard any of The Beatles use his name?
NO[:(!]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Brains » Sun Dec 08, 2002 9:03 am

quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers

To Chapman from the members of this forum: "You should die, scumbag".

Speak for yourself, Chris. No matter what he has done, no matter what a bastard he is, no matter how hard he deserves to be slowly and cruelly executed, the death penalty is WRONG. I'm happy Europe doesn't have this barbaric penalty. A truly civilised country does NOT support the death penalty.
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Chris Speers » Sun Dec 08, 2002 10:35 am

We disagree on that. Respectfully. Seeing this guy released and walk the earth as a free-man makes me sick. I understand the issue and i have to disagree. I think Chapman case is the litmus test for the death penalty - obviously, an emotional issue. It goes without saying
Chris Speers
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby DylansMrJones » Sun Dec 08, 2002 6:29 pm

Well, what has John Lennon ever said about Capital Punishment? I can't think of anything, but I'm sure he must have said something about it. I think John would have been against it. I'd be curious to see what he may have said on the subject.
DylansMrJones

Postby Brains » Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:28 am

Will MDC ever be released? I mean, it's clear that he is still completely sick. Releasing him would be a terrible thing to do, I expect they'll keep him locked away for the rest of his sorry life. So capital punishment wouldn't even be necessary.
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby 40Intrepid » Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:40 pm

There are people who deserve the death penalty, The Sunday before Christmas, two men entered the home of a Livonia MI. jeweler and after robbing him of all jewelry in the house, these two men SHOT the jeweler, his elderly mother, and the jewelers three small children to death.
What kind of piece of SH*T shoots a 6 year old girl in the back?!?
The kind that deserves the slowest, most painfull death possible, the chair is too good for these two, they should be injected with the Ebola virus or something.
Im not gonna say the death penalty is a deterrent but some of these turds just deserve it!
40Intrepid

Next

Return to JOHN