george's last letter

Discussions related to George Harrison as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Brains » Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:07 am

(I think she's 21)

She's not stupid, she can decide for herself whether it's tasteless or not. Obviously she didn't have a huge problem with it or she wouldn't have done it.

quote:Lots of bathroom jokes, pee-pee jokes, and blantant rip offs from Benny Hill and other sources

Isn't that what the whole Austin Powers humour is about? The first two films were also filled with this...
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Aujouret » Thu Dec 05, 2002 2:31 pm

Speaking of Mini Me- does anyone remember last Christmas- there was a commercial on TV with a Mini Elvis?
That was cute. He gets in the sleigh with Santa Claus and says: "Let's go, Santa."
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Steve-o » Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:54 pm

quote:Originally posted by Brains
Isn't that what the whole Austin Powers humour is about? The first two films were also filled with this...
Absolutely...."Who does Number Two Work For?"..not bathroom humour? Hmmm. I really liked Goldmember--wicked funny scenes.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby scrodfish256 » Thu Dec 05, 2002 11:17 pm

People just get way too bent out of shape about this stuff. Did the british people get offended over austin power's teeth? C'mon, it's a make believe character. way too serious.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby sleepyhollowgirl » Fri May 30, 2003 4:01 pm

I saw a snippet of this on the TV Guide channel. It just talked about how flattered Mike Myers was to recieve george harrison's last letter.
sleepyhollowgirl
Bronze member
Bronze member

Previous

Return to GEORGE