Brainwashed Limited Edition Box Set

Discussions related to George Harrison as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby DylansMrJones » Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:03 pm

I played BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA for my Mom today. She got a kick out of it. Great to have a recording of George in this mode! Wonderful stuff.

BRAINWASHED gets better and better with every listen. I think I heard this album about 15 times so far. Very nice! I didn't see the box set version with the DVD and only learned of it in this forum. Hope I see it around when I get paid. Then I can give the extra BRAINWASHED disc to my sister.
DylansMrJones

Postby Aujouret » Mon Nov 25, 2002 3:16 pm

quote:Originally posted by DylansMrJones
I played BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA for my Mom today. She got a kick out of it. Great to have a recording of George in this mode! Wonderful stuff.

BRAINWASHED gets better and better with every listen. I think I heard this album about 15 times so far. Very nice! I didn't see the box set version with the DVD and only learned of it in this forum. Hope I see it around when I get paid. Then I can give the extra BRAINWASHED disc to my sister.

How nice of you. I like having the box set with all the goodies inside. Apparently the Canadian and UK box sets don't have the guitar pick and they are quite disappointed, naturally. I know Tower has it, but I've been working, so haven't had a chance to see it anywhere else.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Previous

Return to GEORGE