Sun claims Paul reversing Beatle song credits

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:48 am

Mike--sorry about the quoting thing, but the guy had started deleting some of his own posts and I felt like it was necessary to prove what this jerk was saying. As for the language being fit for a bar--maybe, but there would be lots of fighting, LOL.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:52 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
Mike--sorry about the quoting thing, but the guy had started deleting some of his own posts and I felt like it was necessary to prove what this jerk was saying.

Yes, I said the same thing in the macca-central.com thread. I qouted for the exact same reasons.
Ram1

Postby Aujouret » Thu Nov 21, 2002 2:46 pm

Da Man loves it when he gets replys to his posts.
I think that's where we are making a mistake.
I'm sure he'll be back.
Instead of replying, why not just report him to Mike?
Why give him what he wants?
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Mike » Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:32 pm

Know he wasn't deleting his own posts I was. The same thing happened before with others, their posts were disappearing because I was deleting them. If they have the good sense to delete their own vulgar posts, great, saves me from doing it, lets encourage that. Copying what they said and quoting it in replies does give them what they want, the reaction and spotlight their egos must be starving for.
Mike
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Thu Nov 21, 2002 5:00 pm

Well--he DID delete a few of his own---right as he was posting-I think you did them the next morning, Mike--at least on THE MAN---if you were doing it as he was posting, you wouldn't have waited until we notifed you what he was up. Some of that vile crap was on there all night--thank-goodness no kids were looking, probably.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Thu Nov 21, 2002 5:50 pm

I was deleting his posts before I was notified the 1st time. Anyway if he was deleting his own posts, good. Let it go. I don't know what difference it makes that he may have deleted his own posts. Sure he could have said some very offensive things but if he deleted the post, then it's over, next.
Mike

Postby Steve-o » Thu Nov 21, 2002 5:55 pm

Mike--it's your forum, man. I was only saying if you WERE doing that at the time I was referring to, you would not have let some of the crap stay on there all night like it did. No way you'd delete one horrible one and not do the one right after it.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mike » Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:05 pm

Well it's true, I did leave the one you described. The method of deleting is I have to hit delete, then enter my username/password to authenticate each deletions and hit submit. I know being in a hurry I did hit close window instead of submit, but I thought I went back to delete the ones I missed. I did not get them all.

That still doesn't change the fact that even if he did delete some, good. I hope if anyone else posts bad threads and have seconds thoughts, goes back and deletes their posts. Like I said it's to be encouraged. I myself have often went back and either edited or deleting some posts. You know like today, not a very good day at work so I'm a little on edge [:)]
Mike

Postby Steve-o » Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:12 am

I totally understand and agree. I also had a similiar day at work today. There's always tomorrow!! [:)]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Kevin » Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:58 pm

I've been looking at various message boards on this topic and almost none of them seem to mention that the first songs did change the listing of who the principal songwriter was. The Canadian Twist and Shout album from 1964 has the following credits (I've not included the songs written by other people):

Side 1

Ask Me Why (McCartney-Lennon)
Please Please Me (McCartney - Lennon)
Love Me Do (Lennon-McCartney)
From Me To You (McCartney-Lennon)

Side 2

P.S. I Love You (Lennon-McCartney)
Do You Want To Know a Secret (McCartney-Lennon)
There's A Place (McCartney-Lennon)
She Loves You (Lennon-McCartney)

Kevin
Kevin

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA In-The-Media