Sun claims Paul reversing Beatle song credits

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby maccastheman » Tue Nov 19, 2002 12:08 pm

Ahem. This is really getting silly. I try to refrain from Yoko bashing, but why does she always have to be so damn manipulative? If she had let Paul change the credits to ONE song a few years ago, none of this would be an issue today. I guess Paul just needs to keep performing his songs and try to forget about dealing with impossible people. Paul's true fans know what a great songwriter he is. The Macca bashers will just have to continue to be misinformed - or "Brainwahsed" -that John was the only real Beatle.
maccastheman
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:00 pm

quote:Originally posted by daman
quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers
No need to be rude about it, guy. Chill. While i think Paul is wrong, i don't think he's as evil as you say. Try not to project your negativity and misplaced anger on my post I think Paul is wrong - as wrong as ever on the credit switch - i hardly think he's as evil as you say. Crass and insenitive abolsutely - not he's not evil as you characterize.

I never said he was evil. I said egotistical p-r-i-c-k. That just about sums him up.

Ohhhhhhhh, I get it. Just what I suspected. This "Daman" is actually "The Man" in disguise. Good way to blow your cover, dude. Pretty weak. I guess now you'll curse everybody out and get booted again.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:21 pm

Like I tried to hide it .... I'll make sure I don't say Paul sucks because then you'll go running back to mama crying like a little baby that just spoilt itself just like you did last week .....

Just to let you know, I wasn't the only one. Not to mention, Mike would have booted you anyway after he read your immature and sickening posts. Call me a "tattle-tale" or whatever all you want. I don't really care. We don't enjoy obnoxious, rude people around here. And as you can see from the other week, we don't tolerate it. Why you would return to a place where 99.9% of the regular posters don't even like you, is beyond me. You must get some kind of joy out of people disliking you. My prediction is that you'll throw a hissy-fit and go on a psychotic rant again, and Mike will have to boot you again. And for your information, you can say Paul sucks all you want. It doesn't "hurt my feelings" or whatever you think it does. But it does puzzle me. If you can't stand the guy so much, why even post here? Pretty strange.
Ram1

Postby megs » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:56 pm

this non-paul fan is worse than the king[8)]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:11 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1

Like I tried to hide it .... I'll make sure I don't say Paul sucks because then you'll go running back to mama crying like a little baby that just spoilt itself just like you did last week .....

Just to let you know, I wasn't the only one. Just to set the record straight, I was also one of many who let Mike know exactly the kind of vile crap you were posting "daman". And rightfully so. You need professional help. By the way--real original screen name. Did you think that one up all by yourself, or did Mommy help you?
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Brains » Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:26 am

You really like this, don't you?
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Steve-o » Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:15 am

Folks just ignore him. I wasn't on for two days, and the bad penny is back. He keeps accusing people of not having a boyfriend or a girlfriend over and over. I think he has neither. So sad and immature. I hope Mike just bans the entire IP address from future sign ups. This "man" has the weakest act since Andrew Dice Clay.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Brains » Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:49 am

"He keeps accusing people of not having a boyfriend or a girlfriend over and over. I think he has neither."

LOL

It's really strange, for a long time The Man has been a valuable member of these forums. But suddenly, when Paul's cancelled Oz concerts come up, he turns into another KK.
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:54 am

quote:Originally posted by Brains

It's really strange, for a long time The Man has been a valuable member of these forums. But suddenly, when Paul's cancelled Oz concerts come up, he turns into another KK.

Because he's a spoiled baby. His true colors started to come through.
Ram1

Postby Mike » Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:01 am

He went further than KK as he was personally attacking people with language OK for a bar but not here.

I would ask that when someone starts doing this again, PLEASE don't quote what was said in your reply. It's makes more work for me as I would have to delete your reply as well.

If this keeps up I will have to eliminate the quoting feature as it is getting too time consuming having to read and re-read evey thread I get a complaint about.
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA In-The-Media