new Live Album

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby maccafan » Thu Oct 31, 2002 12:35 pm

Guys I hear you and that's all well and good, but this live CD is going to be something special!! I have a lot of live McCartney, in fact live is my very favorite way to listen to Paul, and with this current band this baby is going to rock!!
I hope it's recorded and produced loud because I can't wait to hear Pauls singing and bass, Abes drumming, and Rusties guitar solos!! I think this will be one of Pauls best live CDs, I have to wait and see if it will be better than Wings Over America, Paul came out rocking hard with Rockshow and Jet!!!!
maccafan
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Oct 31, 2002 1:10 pm

I never said I wasn't buying the Driving USA cd. You better believe I am! I was talking about something totally different.
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:21 pm

Yes..U were talking about "One", right rammie??
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Aujouret » Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:49 pm

I am looking forward to the new Live CD. I have the DC soundborad and also a San Jose boot as well, but the sound on the new official one will be much better. The band is super.
I also collect the concerts on video that I have attended too. That's really cool, especially when you can actually find yourself in a video, which is not easy. That's me- right there- totally amazing feeling.
I still have never gotten over the fact that I have seen Paul 3 times this year.[:0]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:49 pm

quote:Yes..U were talking about "One", right rammie??

Right, Steve.
Ram1

Postby Ram1 » Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:51 pm

I believe that's the same DC boot I have, Auj. The one from the second night, (4/24)? I was there! [:D]
Ram1

Postby Aujouret » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:58 pm

Yes, Ram.
Isn't it great to have that one? I love to hear the roar of the crowd and hear them singing along. Did you sing with every song? Thank my sweet Lord that the music is so loud that no one can hear me[:I]
Did the people there stand a lot? Anaheim is a dead lazy crowd. Sat all the time. It's embaressing. Jeez.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:21 pm

Auj, it was the same thing in DC. I was SHOCKED when I was only one of 2 or 3 people in my section whom actually stood up when Paul came onstage. Unbelievable. And then of course we had the folks who had no clue about the Driving Rain songs, and the couple next to me who left, and I don't think even stayed for one encore.
Ram1

Postby Aujouret » Fri Nov 01, 2002 4:57 am

Jeez- how embarrassing- Paul can see this kind of zombie audience stuff. I know the ETSers in my section were up almost as much as me and the guy I was sitting next to- he has seen 6 concerts on this tour.
I love bootlegs.[:)]
Yummy.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby megs » Fri Nov 08, 2002 7:32 pm

...ummmm anyways back on topic. Yesterday my radio station got the new live cd and played 4 tracks from it which were "live and let die","back in the USSR", "Eleanor Rigby", and "Maybe i'm amazed". ummm on back in the ussr the bass really stands out alot and on maybe i'm amazed rusty's guitar solo sounded good, the vocals on the album were good, but not as good as what i heard on the 2nd leg of the tour. It was pretty good though out of what i heard of the new album[:I]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions