ioioo

Discussions related to Ringo Starr as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

ioioo

Postby Grillo » Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:49 pm

uy9y8o9
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

ioioo

Postby Grillo » Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:49 pm

uy9y8o9
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Ram1 » Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:51 pm

Erm, yeah. Thank you for sharing, Grillo!
User avatar
Ram1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9365
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:58 pm
Location: The United States of America

Postby Steve-o » Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:40 pm

Kind of like Old McDonalds farm in reverse? Huh?
User avatar
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 11077
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2002 11:18 pm
Location: USA

Postby Grillo » Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:04 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
Erm, yeah. Thank you for sharing, Grillo!


LOL [:D] [:D] [:D]
I dont know what happened. I didnt want to open this topic.
My computer sux.
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Ram1 » Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:17 pm

quote:Originally posted by Grillo
quote:Originally posted by Ram1
Erm, yeah. Thank you for sharing, Grillo!


LOL [:D] [:D] [:D]
I dont know what happened. I didnt want to open this topic.
My computer sux.


Yeah sure, blame it on the computer, Grillo. [;)]
User avatar
Ram1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9365
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:58 pm
Location: The United States of America

Postby Steve-o » Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:26 pm

Yeah!!! I entire RIGHT side of the two keyboards i always suse are messed up, man. Some of the left side also. ..It CANT be me!!![:D]
User avatar
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 11077
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2002 11:18 pm
Location: USA

Postby Grillo » Thu Nov 07, 2002 4:38 pm

OK, you want the damn truth? i smoke MAry Jane at home. Im always alone, why not to do it?
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Postby Ram1 » Thu Nov 07, 2002 4:43 pm

quote:Originally posted by Grillo
OK, you want the damn truth? i smoke MAry Jane at home. Im always alone, why not to do it?



Erm, I thought Mary Jane was suppose to chill you out. You seem pretty tense, man. LOL

By the way, I grew out of smoking weed YEARS ago. It's called being an adult.
User avatar
Ram1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9365
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:58 pm
Location: The United States of America

Postby Grillo » Thu Nov 07, 2002 4:57 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote:Originally posted by Grillo
OK, you want the damn truth? i smoke MAry Jane at home. Im always alone, why not to do it?



Erm, I thought Mary Jane was suppose to chill you out. You seem pretty tense, man. LOL

By the way, I grew out of smoking weed YEARS ago. It's called being an adult.


It chills YOU out. It doesnt happen to me. Most of the times, i keep myself staring at the walls (Standing Stone [:D]). It makes me go violent or agressive. Acid chills me out. YEah, im a weird guy.
User avatar
Grillo
Silver member
Silver member
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:46 am
Location: Argentina

Next

Return to RINGO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron