Heather on CNN: Larry King 10-30-02

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Aujouret » Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:44 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
Saw the repeat at midnight. To say I'm impressed is an understatement. I am in love with Heather Mills. Not in a romantic way, (although she IS hot!), but I am just so taken with what a wonderful, STRONG, courageous, intelligent, lovely woman she is. That was, by far, one of the best interviews I have ever seen in my life. Anybody who bashes Heather Mills, obviously didn't see that interview. I am so happy for Paul. May God continue to bless Paul and Heather. Awesome.

What a lovely post, Ram.
Yes, I love her too. She is so impressive. I really like to just listen to her talk as well. She has such a lovely voice, it's like buttercream. It's also a nice feeling to support her charity, knowing that you are helping. Granted, I'm only one person doing a little bit, but the little bits add up.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:47 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
quote:Originally posted by Aujouret
As a dinosaur who doesn't have cable
Auj--I dont blame you. You guys are going to slip off into the Pacific soon anyway, right? No sense getting that damn cable hooked up. [:D]

Hey, with my luck, I'll end up in the ocean with Shinestar and have to listen to her bash Paul and Heather. [xx(]
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:21 pm

Thank you for the link to the transcript, Mike. Your's is so much better than the one on CNN. Much appreciated.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:27 pm

One other thing I noticed about the interview, that Heather mentioned that she is the closest to Paul's eldest daughter, Heather.
Has anyone read any interviews with Heather1? (I know, I am using Shinestars' word for her, but bear with me) I have a link to two interviews, one from 1997 and the other 1999.
http://www.cbarratt.demon.co.uk/heather_mccartney.htm
Very interesting interviews, I thought. She seems a fragile lady, to me anyway.
I am sure that she must appreciate Heather2's strength.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:04 pm

quote:Hey, with my luck, I'll end up in the ocean with Shinestar and have to listen to her bash Paul and Heather.
[xx(]

HAHA.

I know what you mean about her voice, Auj. It makes me melt. I could listen to that voice all day. (I can hear Paulie now, "Yeah, except when she's yelling at me!" LOL)
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:56 am

Oh yes, man. That voice just melts me.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby shinestar » Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:28 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
Triple space, 24 size font, megs...[:D]

Also about 2 inch margins all the way around - may not need triple spacing then, only double. Not sure though. try it and see.
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby shinestar » Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:30 pm

quote:Originally posted by Aujouret
[I liked her comments about Linda. Very nice. I think this interviews sounds very good. Better than the Regis one for sure, she seemed really stressed that day.

I think the fact that it's totally "live" sorta freaked her out, but I liked how she blew the whistle on 20/20 and how they distorted things. Good for her!! [:I]
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Aujouret » Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:27 am

I think the Larry King one came off better because Paul and Heather are friendly with him, after one of his pix is on DR.
Also, I just think Regis is wierd, personally- like CAFFEINE MAN or something.
And Shinestar, have you read those two interviews with Paul's oldest, Heather? Those are really good interviews. Heather1 is very sweet.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby shinestar » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:26 am

I read the first H1 article a long time ago and really liked it. Thanks a lot for the 2nd! Will print it out later. Paul has always been wonderful to her, never seemed to let her feel she was adopted. But I always thought her adolescence was the reason they bought the wee house - no privacy so no sneaking off to meet guys like Billy Idol. I'm not saying she did that, btw, but she had go out with him at least once or twice and her folks were less than thrilled. At the time, one of my friends whose daughter is H1's age was having adolescent problems also. I brought the wee house article to show her and said, "look! We're not the only ones having problems." LOL

Btw, I say H1 and H2 because I'm just too lazy to spell it all out! That's the ONLY reason I do it. :)
shinestar
Bronze member
Bronze member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA In-The-Media