ban guns!

Discussions related to John Lennon as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:42 am

quote:quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ram1

Yeah, I gotta say, I'm a softy when it comes to deer. I know I'm a meat eater, but whenever I see a deer, I just melt. I guess it's mostly because we have a family of deer that come in our yard pretty much everyday. Man, they're so beautiful. They'll look right at us too. It's cute because they have many of the same mannerisms as dogs. They wag their tails and lick their chops and scratch themselves with their hind legs and everything. It's pretty cool. And whenever a new fawn is born that can hardly even walk yet, oh man, cute isn't even the word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you by any chance be a Bambi fan?

Shut up, Liam.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:32 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote:quote:
Originally posted by Ram1

Yeah, I gotta say, I'm a softy when it comes to deer. I know I'm a meat eater, but whenever I see a deer, I just melt. I guess it's mostly because we have a family of deer that come in our yard pretty much everyday. Man, they're so beautiful. They'll look right at us too. It's cute because they have many of the same mannerisms as dogs. They wag their tails and lick their chops and scratch themselves with their hind legs and everything. It's pretty cool. And whenever a new fawn is born that can hardly even walk yet, oh man, cute isn't even the word.

Would you by any chance be a Bambi fan?

Shut up, Liam.

NOW what did I do? [:0][:(]
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Ram1 » Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:36 am

Sorry, mate. Thought you were being smart with the Bambi comment. Apologies, SIR!
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:38 am

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
Sorry, mate. Thought you were being smart with the Bambi comment. Apologies, SIR!

Accepted . . . I think. But with all these Shirley accusations, I'm not sure . . . [:p]
Liam OSM

Postby megs » Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:25 pm

...i cried when i first watched bambi b/c i was like 4yrs old when i saw it and his mum died it was sad[V][:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 40Intrepid » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:54 pm

I think its too late to ban guns now! How will we get rid of the millions of unregistered guns in circulation already? what about guns that have historical value? are we realy going to throw a
Revolutionary War musket into the furnace when we ban guns?
On the plus side a foriegn power would think twice about trying to invade us considering the heavily armed American public.
Wich foriegn power? Possibly China!
40Intrepid

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:05 pm

quote:I think its too late to ban guns now! How will we get rid of the millions of unregistered guns in circulation already? what about guns that have historical value? are we realy going to throw a
Revolutionary War musket into the furnace when we ban guns?
On the plus side a foriegn power would think twice about trying to invade us considering the heavily armed American public.
Wich foriegn power? Possibly China!

exactly.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr. kite » Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:11 pm

I don't think China will invade any country. They just have to jump all at the same time and a massive earthquake can occur right away.[:D]
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 30, 2002 12:07 am

LOL, Kite.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Oct 30, 2002 6:19 am

It's true! Of course, it would take a bit of precision jumping . . .
Liam OSM

PreviousNext

Return to JOHN