Paul + women

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby RedRoseSpeedway » Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:34 am

Keep your "winks" to yourself. You are so predictable. People cut you down to size, and then you start acting like you're so innocent so you'll fall in everybody's good graces. Then you'll immediately start acting like a jerk again. Go ahead, call me whatever you want. I don't really care. I hope you get yourself kicked out of here again. My ignore button is on.
RedRoseSpeedway

Postby Ayatollah (booted) » Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:37 am

quote:Originally posted by RedRoseSpeedway
My ignore button is on.

Oh no! Now what am I going to do?
Ayatollah (booted)

Postby Aujouret » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:27 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ayatollah Rock and Rollah
quote:Originally posted by RedRoseSpeedway
My ignore button is on.

Oh no! Now what am I going to do?

You can always go back to Paul's board, King.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Aujouret » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:29 pm

quote:Originally posted by moose6410
The thing so many people misunderstand about Sir P. is his take on women. It isn't a matter of his being a romeo, or worse yet, some desperately horny and grief-stricken old sap. Any man who could have a committed relationship with Linda McCartney for all those years was a man who admires and respects women as PEOPLE. I'd venture to say that he REVERES them. And that is all the more reason for my affection for HIM as a PERSON. I hope all goes well with Heather, regardless of the nattering nabobs of negativity...Lord, I just quoted Spiro Agnew: will my feet atrophy?

What a wonderful post, moose. Thank you. That was funny about Spiro. I remember it well.
Aujouret
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr. kite » Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:24 pm

The Ayatollah is in the house and in few more days will be OUT of the house FOREVER!!! Bwa-ha-ha-ha! The Ayatollah has spoken!!! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!!
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:53 am

quote:Originally posted by mr. kite
The Ayatollah is in the house and in few more days will be OUT of the house FOREVER!!! Bwa-ha-ha-ha! The Ayatollah has spoken!!! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!!

Uh-oh - somebody better get Mr K to a psychiatrist - Rollah has affected him deeply . . . [:0]
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby mr. kite » Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:41 pm

quote:Originally posted by Liam OSM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana,Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mr. kite

Uh-oh - somebody better get Mr K to a psychiatrist - Rollah has affected him deeply . . . [:0]
[/quote]

Liam, it's good to be crazy sometimes, good for the soul. Mwa-ha-ha-ha.[:D]
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Oct 30, 2002 6:24 am

Mr K - you've had that same quoting problem!

I see your point about needing to let it all go every now and then, I guess I'm just not capable of it . . .
Liam OSM

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 30, 2002 10:22 am

quote: I guess I'm just not capable of it . . .

Yeah yeah, Liamgator. You're capable of anything you want to be capable of.
Ram1

Postby moose6410 » Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:56 am

quote:Originally posted by Liam OSM
Indeed. You don't welcome arrogant bigots on here!
[B)]Forgive me, perhaps I'm a bit dim, or maybe it's because I'm knackered, but the reference to "arrogant bigots" totally confused me. Did I say something amiss? Was it ME? I only meant that men, and women, sometimes do have to test the waters quite a bit before they can really define their priorities. Paul admitted, on more than one occasion, that he had been dating girls, but when he met Linda he knew he'd found a WOMAN. And the fact that he could get totally into what that means, even to being happy and proud of having children with her, was an affirmation of what a positive man he can be, and of how much he respects life. Sure hope I didn't put anyone off!
moose6410

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions