PAUL AT THE ARCO IN SACRAMENTO

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Postby MACCAFAN2K » Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:47 am

Hi Everyone,

I probably should post this on the tour thread or send it to Fanfeedback, but, well, it is Paul related so here goes...

I decided to go ahead and buy the expensive tickets to see Paul at the Arco Arena in Sacramento. I had purchased an ETS package in April and was very pleased with the seats we got, plus the great party and transportation to the concert, so I decided to bite the bullet and call ETS again for this leg of Paul's tour.

I had to go alone this time because my friend couldn't make it. I ordered the Platimum Package from ETS ($250 tix, party, and transportation) They were not able to provide a party and transportation because not enough people purchased that package, so, they refunded part of my money and all I had to pay was the $250 plus surcharges, etc. etc.

They told me to pick up the ticket at the BAND Will Call window. They said my ticket would be in the BAND HOLD. Not really knowing what this meant I went to the will call window and was told that the Band tickets were not there yet. Anyway, about 45 minutes later, I walked away from the window with my ticket in hand.....first row, center!!!! I don't just mean first row for the section, I mean first row, right up to the barracade. When the usher walked me to my seat, she got all excited because my seat was not only in the first row, but also smack dab in front of Paulie. I was sitting among the VIPS!!! What an experience! Obviously, the show was awesome (I know that word is old and overused, but I can't think of a better word!!!)

It created a memory I will carry with me for the rest of my life!

The moral of this story is....don't be bashful about giving ETS a call to order your tickets. You may just get as lucky as I was! [:D]
MACCAFAN2K

Postby MACCAFAN2K » Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:47 am

Hi Everyone,

I probably should post this on the tour thread or send it to Fanfeedback, but, well, it is Paul related so here goes...

I decided to go ahead and buy the expensive tickets to see Paul at the Arco Arena in Sacramento. I had purchased an ETS package in April and was very pleased with the seats we got, plus the great party and transportation to the concert, so I decided to bite the bullet and call ETS again for this leg of Paul's tour.

I had to go alone this time because my friend couldn't make it. I ordered the Platimum Package from ETS ($250 tix, party, and transportation) They were not able to provide a party and transportation because not enough people purchased that package, so, they refunded part of my money and all I had to pay was the $250 plus surcharges, etc. etc.

They told me to pick up the ticket at the BAND Will Call window. They said my ticket would be in the BAND HOLD. Not really knowing what this meant I went to the will call window and was told that the Band tickets were not there yet. Anyway, about 45 minutes later, I walked away from the window with my ticket in hand.....first row, center!!!! I don't just mean first row for the section, I mean first row, right up to the barracade. When the usher walked me to my seat, she got all excited because my seat was not only in the first row, but also smack dab in front of Paulie. I was sitting among the VIPS!!! What an experience! Obviously, the show was awesome (I know that word is old and overused, but I can't think of a better word!!!)

It created a memory I will carry with me for the rest of my life!

The moral of this story is....don't be bashful about giving ETS a call to order your tickets. You may just get as lucky as I was! [:D]
MACCAFAN2K

Postby nicholeantoinette » Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:19 pm

Delightful! Wonderful experience! What was it like enjoying all of that alone?
nicholeantoinette

Postby Mike » Thu Oct 24, 2002 5:57 pm

I posted your report in the FANfeedback for Sacramento. I hope you mentioned MACCA-Central when you ordered [:)] if not please call them back and do so, this would be appreciated.

Front row WOW, must have had lot of eye contact from that seat. So glad you had such a great seat for a great concert.
Mike
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby nicholeantoinette » Thu Oct 24, 2002 7:50 pm

[:I] ooooo, eye contact w/ Paul from the front row...someday! Someday!!
nicholeantoinette

Postby megs » Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:05 pm

...i'm jelous[V]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:08 pm

Me too, but in a hetero kind of way.....[:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:15 pm

erm, i actually get that one[:D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby scrodfish256 » Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:36 pm

Man, you are lucky! ETS does rock though. they get you great seats!!!
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby MACCAFAN2K » Fri Oct 25, 2002 3:49 am

Even tho' I went alone, once I got there I wasn't alone at all. One of the things I love about going to these concerts is that you are surrounded by, er, your own kind, so to speak.

I was surprised at how uninhibited I became and went Paul started to rock, I was dancing, screaming, waving, the whole bit. I really enjoyed myself..

You're right, ETS usually gives you great seats.
MACCAFAN2K

Return to MACCA - all discussions