Beatle Paul's voice improvement

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Steve-o » Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:44 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
How about drooling on your hubby for a little while.
HAHAHA...this sounds like another thread a while back....RAM AN STEVE..QUIT DROOLING....lol
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:46 pm

HAHA, yeah. You JERKS! LOL
Ram1

Postby Steve-o » Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:47 pm

man---did you catch her backpeddling on the Linda's Statue or heather thread....amazing!!! or maybe not...
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 5:14 pm

Yeah, I saw that. Unreal.
Ram1

Postby scrodfish256 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:50 pm

quote:I'm new to this so please bear with me.
Not only did I think his voice was better than ever, he looked pretty darn good to me. I have the black and white poster I bought at the concert (the one where he's sitting barefoot looking the other way) and I've put it up in my living room. Every time I look at it, I acknowledge his age but I get butterflies. He's aged so well and has actually acquired a ruggedness about him he never had before. He's still a Hottie!!! Love him!

Yes maam, he is a hottie. (god I thought I would never say that about a 60 year old man). He looks so much better than he did three or four years ago.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:18 am

quote:He looks so much better than he did three or four years ago.

No doubt, Scroddie. I firmly believe it's all because of his happiness with Heather. He looked absolutely AWFUL after Linda died. Heather has really given him a new sense of life.
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:44 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
U R doing fine, Michelle. Easy now.....don't look at the picture more than 2 hours per day, or you will become a Driving Rainiac. You MUST be careful! LOL.

Isn't that a bit rich coming from the world's biggest Driving Rainiac?
Liam OSM
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby Michelle Ma Belle » Wed Oct 23, 2002 3:03 pm

quote:Originally posted by Ram1
quote: Every time I look at it, I acknowledge his age but I get butterflies. He's aged so well and has actually acquired a ruggedness about him he never had before. He's still a Hottie!!! Love him!

Erm...does your husband approve of this obsession with Paul McCartney? How about drooling on your hubby for a little while.

How did you know I had a hubby?
You're totally right. My poor husband was with me at the concert in Tacoma and I screamed and cried and he still loves me. I know I embarrased him but it was the chance of a lifetime, how could I not?!
It's very important to acknowledge that patience my husband has for my Paul obsession. I think it is an obsession too. Perhaps I should go to counselling. Thanks for the reminder Ram1. I'll go home tonight and drool over my husband. I'll have to take down Paul's poster first though.
Michelle Ma Belle

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 23, 2002 3:11 pm

quote:How did you know I had a hubby?

It's on your profile, dear.

quote:Thanks for the reminder Ram1. I'll go home tonight and drool over my husband. I'll have to take down Paul's poster first though.

A touch of sarcasm there, or no?
Ram1

Postby Ayatollah (booted) » Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:32 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
Oh..and by the way. On the first leg of the Driving Rain tour, his voice sounded better and stronger than ever. High notes were hit nearly perfectly--it was amazing......(At least in Cleveland [:D])

The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah says Paul's voice was much better on the Driving Rain tour than on the Flowers In the Dirt tour. His voice was terrible on that tour. How his voice got better with age the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah will never know.
Ayatollah (booted)

PreviousNext

Return to Paul as a Beatle