Paul on CNN

This forum is to alert fans when Paul pops up on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, websites.

Moderator: Mike

Postby scrodfish256 » Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:49 am

True, I guess it was a shock since I haven't seen him for so long.
scrodfish256
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:55 am

quote:Originally posted by scrodfish256
True, I guess it was a shock since I haven't seen him for so long.

There you go, then [:)]

Of course people change as they get older. Some people more than others. Jimmy Doohan, for instance, aged a helluva lot during the 1970s, so by the time Star Trek: The Motion Picture came around, you had to look again to think "that's Scotty?"
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Steve-o » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:47 am

That show was weak, but what could we expect from anything where PEOPLE is involved. It was great to see some of the newer footage, but people editorializing on beatles blah blah blah is tired stuff. Especially bad is them getting the dates wrong. They said Paul met "Linder" in 1968. I'm surprised that they didnt say at the "Sack of Tacks". I hate these so called experts. There are many people more informed about macca ON HERE than these idiots reporting. As I said, it WAS nice to get some newer footage of the tour, but other than that--what a waste of time.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby megs » Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:14 pm

quote:Well,..since it has stuff from the 2nd leg, I'm taping the repeat at 1 AM, Sunday night (monday morning). I missed the first one...

i missed that one also but it probably does'nt matter cus i probably would already know about the stuff their talking about[8D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby dsnito » Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:25 pm

I taped near two months ago a Macca interview on Eurochannel by a French interviewer and they were talking about some stuffs about "Driving Rain" album...Paul told about the cover photo took by a Casio watch camera and about the public recognition for his album and other stuffs about his career... Did anyone see that??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby dsnito » Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:29 pm

Mike, excuse me but I think you have to correct this topic title that's written "CCN" that should be "CNN", shouldn't??

Peace.
dsnito
Platinum member
Platinum member

Postby megs » Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:30 pm

errrrrr no. i dont get the eurochannel or whatever its called, but on my radio before DR was released they did this broadcast of paul talking about the album and saying stuff aboute the songs and they played all the songs. that was pretty cool cus all that info and songs was new b/c it was before the album was released[8D]
megs
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Steve-o » Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:24 pm

quote:Originally posted by dsnito
Mike, excuse me but I think you have to correct this topic title that's written "CCN" that should be "CNN", shouldn't??

Peace.
That was the Russian version, NITO.[:D]
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:12 am

quote:Originally posted by dsnito

Peace.

Looks like Mike has corrected it [:D]
Liam OSM

Postby Steve-o » Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:14 pm

Gee, thanks for pointing that one out, Limashine.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA In-The-Media