Beatle Paul's voice improvement

Discussions related to Paul as a Beatle.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Ram1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:36 pm

quote:I guess all I can do is wait and hope . . .

Dude, am I gonna have to sail across the Atlantic and stuff your mouth with sausage pies so you can STOP whining about Paul coming there?? Geesh, man. PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING...PAUL IS COMING...PAUL IS COMING...PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING...PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....
Ram1

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:37 pm

Just how did sausage pies get invented on this forum anyway?
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby Ram1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:18 pm

I don't know, but I have a message for you.....

PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING...PAUL IS COMING...PAUL IS COMING...PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING...PAUL IS COMING....PAUL IS COMING....
Ram1

Postby BandOnTheRun1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:22 pm

OBSTRUCT!!!

I quite like that.
BandOnTheRun1

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:23 pm

quote:Originally posted by BandOnTheRun1
OBSTRUCT!!!

I quite like that.

Makes me think of 'Allo 'Allo - when the German soldiers go "Heil Hitler", Captain Bertorelli, their Italian comrade-in-arms, says "Heil Mussolini".
Liam OSM

Postby Michelle Ma Belle » Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:45 pm

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
I still get chills thinking of how well he handled the high notes on "Here Today" in Cleveland last April---Flat out amazing.

I saw Paul in Tacoma this last Saturday and I've never heard him sound better. His pitch was perfect. Every note was perfect. He sang the high notes with as much ease and perfection as the low ones. He just keeps getting better and better.
Michelle Ma Belle

Postby Steve-o » Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:47 pm

quote:Originally posted by Michelle Ma Belle
quote:Originally posted by stevew628
I still get chills thinking of how well he handled the high notes on "Here Today" in Cleveland last April---Flat out amazing.

I saw Paul in Tacoma this last Saturday and I've never heard him sound better. His pitch was perfect. Every note was perfect. He sang the high notes with as much ease and perfection as the low ones. He just keeps getting better and better.

It IS amazing, isnt it, Michelle? The man is great!!!
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Michelle Ma Belle » Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:50 pm

I'm new to this so please bear with me.
Not only did I think his voice was better than ever, he looked pretty darn good to me. I have the black and white poster I bought at the concert (the one where he's sitting barefoot looking the other way) and I've put it up in my living room. Every time I look at it, I acknowledge his age but I get butterflies. He's aged so well and has actually acquired a ruggedness about him he never had before. He's still a Hottie!!! Love him!
Michelle Ma Belle

Postby Steve-o » Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:58 pm

U R doing fine, Michelle. Easy now.....don't look at the picture more than 2 hours per day, or you will become a Driving Rainiac. You MUST be careful! LOL.
Steve-o
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ram1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:42 pm

quote: Every time I look at it, I acknowledge his age but I get butterflies. He's aged so well and has actually acquired a ruggedness about him he never had before. He's still a Hottie!!! Love him!

Erm...does your husband approve of this obsession with Paul McCartney? How about drooling on your hubby for a little while.
Ram1

PreviousNext

Return to Paul as a Beatle