The murderer

Discussions related to John Lennon as Beatle and his solo career.

Moderator: Mike

Postby Liam OSM » Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:00 am

quote:Originally posted by stevew628
quote:Originally posted by dsnito
I think Steve may know about this, his new-in-laws talk about for sure. It´s total insecurity, that´s terrible man!!! Yes, NITO. Even though they live in a nice area near the beach in recife, they were quite clear about being careful walking home, ect, due to the crime in the area. We stayed in packs of 6 or 8 and had no problem.

Here he goes with "ect" again! [;)]
Liam OSM
Gold member :)

Postby mr. kite » Tue Oct 15, 2002 4:07 am

Well, times now are really difficult, that's why my only consolation is to enjoy whatever peace and solace I can get from the music of my idols.

Peace, man, peace.
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Liam OSM » Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:03 am

Well said, Mr K!
Liam OSM

Postby Brains » Tue Oct 15, 2002 7:18 am

quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers
It's clear that the sniper is a terrorist in my view. He clearly has a partner and since sniper's are usually act alone in their deluded way of thinking - i think this is a team of punks designed to scare us. I don't think this is an orginal mode of thought but clearly it's the kind of grossly cowardly acts that only Middle eastern terrorists could execute. I'd like to take this sniper and beat him with my bare hands. I can't wait til somebody takes these punks out!

Snipers usually act alone - I think it's a team of punks
It's a team of punks - only M.E. terrorists could do this

What do you mean?
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr. kite » Wed Oct 16, 2002 5:35 am

quote:Originally posted by Brains
quote:Originally posted by Chris Speers
It's clear that the sniper is a terrorist in my view. He clearly has a partner and since sniper's are usually act alone in their deluded way of thinking - i think this is a team of punks designed to scare us. I don't think this is an orginal mode of thought but clearly it's the kind of grossly cowardly acts that only Middle eastern terrorists could execute. I'd like to take this sniper and beat him with my bare hands. I can't wait til somebody takes these punks out!

Snipers usually act alone - I think it's a team of punks
It's a team of punks - only M.E. terrorists could do this

What do you mean?

I'm not sure too, but I'll be thrilled to see a Middle Eastern punk or team of punks. An Osama Bin Laden with lots of chains in his body?
Seriously, my heart bleeds to all innocent victims of this/these sniper/s. They're no different from the perpetrators of the bombings in Bali, Indonesia.
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 16, 2002 9:12 am

quote:I'm not sure too, but I'll be thrilled to see a Middle Eastern punk or team of punks. An Osama Bin Laden with lots of chains in his body?

Huh? Please explain.
Ram1

Postby Brains » Wed Oct 16, 2002 10:05 am

I think Mr. Kite is confusing the real late 70's punks, the Johnny Rotten look with the American word punks, meaning something like kids only looking for trouble (I don't know how to explain it better than this).
Brains
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Wed Oct 16, 2002 10:27 am

Ohhhh, thanks, Brains. I guess that's what Kite means about the "chains." No, Kite, not those kind of punks. Punks like jerks, idiots, losers, etc.
Ram1

Postby mr. kite » Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:39 pm

Well the line "Osama Bin Laden in chains" is just meant to lighten up the posts. Yes, you're right, I'm really referring to the punks with chains in their bodies ala Johnny Rotten.
mr. kite
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby Ram1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:43 am

The stress from these sniper shootings is just horrible. This HAS GOT to end soon.
Ram1

PreviousNext

Return to JOHN