No recent show reviews?

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Re: No recent show reviews?

Postby Craigerb » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Girl4Beats wrote:a lot never made it to the concert because of traffic. Now they are trying to get their money back and I don't know how that is going.

The concert started 1 hr. late & the stadium was almost full by then. There might have been a few stragglers, but traffic was smooth going in.
"And in the end/The love you take/Is equal to/The love you make."
Craigerb
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Girl4Beats » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Okay but according to a few I read on Fans on the Run, they were not particularly thrilled that they were in grid lock for 2-4 hours and missed the show completely. Others say they abandoned their car and walked a mile or so to get to the concert.

Just reporting what I read. I was not there.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:15 am

...hmmm....i've never....ever...EVER....gone to any real concert and NOT made sure i was in the area HOURS before the concert 'doors' even opened...just sayin'....
everybody bogey...dig that bogey beat...man, that bogey rhythm...smells so clean 'n sweet
everybody bogey...bogey onto the streets...without bogey music...life is incomplete
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby Girl4Beats » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Me Too, Mr. H. I have always gotten to the venue hours before the concert. Hours before Paul arrived. I made sure I was there in plenty of time even with rotten traffic. That happened in DC a few years back. A new sports arena and the traffic was grid locked all over and lots of people either never saw the show or only saw half of it. Terrible too! But a word to the wise. In any city, always make sure you are at the stadium by noon of the day of the concert. Just saying.

Wish I had seen Candlestick Park Concert. I just don't have that kind of money to spend anymore.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:21 am

money ??

what's that ?!?!

i gave chris all my money....and he left me stranded here....playing air guitar in a band he never started

can i get a c major
everybody bogey...dig that bogey beat...man, that bogey rhythm...smells so clean 'n sweet
everybody bogey...bogey onto the streets...without bogey music...life is incomplete
mr h atom

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours