No recent show reviews?

Discussions of all gigs and tours over the years.

Moderator: Mike

Re: No recent show reviews?

Postby Craigerb » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Girl4Beats wrote:a lot never made it to the concert because of traffic. Now they are trying to get their money back and I don't know how that is going.

The concert started 1 hr. late & the stadium was almost full by then. There might have been a few stragglers, but traffic was smooth going in.
"And in the end/The love you take/Is equal to/The love you make."
Craigerb
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Girl4Beats » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Okay but according to a few I read on Fans on the Run, they were not particularly thrilled that they were in grid lock for 2-4 hours and missed the show completely. Others say they abandoned their car and walked a mile or so to get to the concert.

Just reporting what I read. I was not there.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:15 am

...hmmm....i've never....ever...EVER....gone to any real concert and NOT made sure i was in the area HOURS before the concert 'doors' even opened...just sayin'....
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby Girl4Beats » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Me Too, Mr. H. I have always gotten to the venue hours before the concert. Hours before Paul arrived. I made sure I was there in plenty of time even with rotten traffic. That happened in DC a few years back. A new sports arena and the traffic was grid locked all over and lots of people either never saw the show or only saw half of it. Terrible too! But a word to the wise. In any city, always make sure you are at the stadium by noon of the day of the concert. Just saying.

Wish I had seen Candlestick Park Concert. I just don't have that kind of money to spend anymore.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:21 am

money ??

what's that ?!?!

i gave chris all my money....and he left me stranded here....playing air guitar in a band he never started

can i get a c major
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom

Previous

Return to MACCA-Concerts & Tours