My Current "Maccathon"

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: My Current "Maccathon"

Postby Mattal1958 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:50 pm

see, I LOVE "Grattitude." I really think people are missing the sarcasm in his vocal and in the way it was arranged. But, you know, one man's ceiling is another man's floor, I guess..
in years to come/they may discover/what the air we breathe and the life we lead are all about/but it won't be soon enough for me
Mattal1958
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:53 pm

psst..., matts...i've been saying the same thing all along !!

go back and read the MAF threads...

still...by now..you ought to know that one mans steak is anothers gristle...one mans feast anothers famine...one mans monkberry anothers....
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby Mattal1958 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:33 am

where are the MAF threads, Mr. H? Jus quickly glanced at the "ALBUMS" section, but couldn't locate MAF.
in years to come/they may discover/what the air we breathe and the life we lead are all about/but it won't be soon enough for me
Mattal1958
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:20 am

everything works in mysterious ways...even you, matts :wink:

so...when you think of an issue and wonder whether it's been covered...like, say, an album (MAF) go to the appropriate section, say 'album' to discuss individual albums...or, say, poetry, down yonder, if ya wanna post your epic thoughts in verse...

so, along the top right and bottom right of each page there are little numbers in blocks...use these to navigate back and forth thru various pages from various times...to find various topics...

the longer the dissuse ??
the farther back it gets.

MAF came out quite a while ago...thus i found it on the 'album' page 3...or maybe it was 4...

once you enter a 'reply' it automatically places it on the first page, at the top of the list...for everyone to peruse once again...

that way, you can easily remind all these good folks of my effusive, glowing, thought provoking into maccadamimonium :-D
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions