(1) I Love This House-- just a great song. Love the tune, the lyric, Paul's vocal, the arrangement, and David Gilmour's guitar. This is a truly terrific, known-only-to-Macca-nuts-like-us song.
(2) Yvonne- I guess maybe because Eric Stewart co-wrote it? If he did? Did he? Anyway, this is a gorgeous, and rare melancholy (for Paul) ballad, with a great Paul vocal.
(3) Daytime Nighttime Suffering- not really a "lost" track, since it was included on WINGSPAN, and has gotten a bit of recognition over the years. But, a really catchy, cleverly arranged song.
(4) Sweet Sweet Memories- catchy as all hell. A gem.
(5) Ode To A Koala Bear- Like it a lot better than the A-side (Say Say Say).
(6) Simple As That- nice song with a good lyric.
(7) Broomstick- clever, catchy, tongue-in-cheek blues. Absolutely should have made FP over "Really Love You" or "Used To Be Bad."
(8) Little Woman Love- for the piano riff alone!
(9) Comfort Of Love- they should have found room for this on CHAOS. LOVE this tune!
(10) Why So Blue- and this should have made MAF. Somewhere. Somehow. Too good a song not to.
in years to come/they may discover/what the air we breathe and the life we lead are all about/but it won't be soon enough for me