Why so many Macca haters?

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Why so many Macca haters?

Postby chris » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:53 pm

first of all, thanks for addressing my comment.

side note...in all seriousness...you are much more converstional now. less combataiive. I like that. this place is more interesting with you here.

and second...praise...funny word you use. it is defined as... to express a favorable judgment of : commend ...that is, favorably judged by others...commended by others. you cannot praise oneself. that's what sociopaths do. self praise isn't even a real thing. know why?...sigh...ever hear of bias? we are all biased about ourselves. we like us. we're handsome. and great singers. and amazingly athletic. but if no one else notices...shhh...it's like it didn't happen. you DO know why a tree that falls in the woods makes no sound, right?

third...nothing wrong with being lucky. it's never hurt to be in the right place at the right time. it helps a lot. at first. it might get you noticed. but in the end...to be a successful entertainer...people have to like what you do. and to be successful for a long time...you must be doing something right...giving them something they want. to receive their praise...gasp...there's that word again. it is bestowed upon you from the masses. write your music. release it. see what the people think. when the beatles first started they claimed they wanted to be bigger than elvis. well...go out there...show us and the rest of he world what you can do. maybe you can be bigger than paul. i'll give you a fair shot.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:33 am

well...as we all know...i am not so shy....

BEHOLD and avast, ye heathens...another light doth shine and brother Latrinus hath returned to his throne of IllSpeak !!!

we, the low ones, wondered when we'd all get to muck about through your rather self-serving tripe again, sir !!

ah, but...lend an ear and lets' be honest, brother latrinus....sour, bitter ego are your only true stock and trade...of which, we can honestly say, you continually find a way to at least attempt make an art !!

nay ! even as we feral smights know all too well, in todays real world...there is a virtual over-abundance of ways and instances where even a blighted, meager, so-so...yea, non-existant talent cannot at least get somewhat noticed...somewhere...by someone...at least ...once

proof ??? why...even as we speak...in the land of holly...they film a series (wherein many participants will make good change) based solely on an internet rambling of a ginger !!

and yet....just where, after all these years of endless, prattled bleatings, does that still leave you brother latrinus..??

while all the good tp grand reviews of sir pauls latest efforts comes lauded well from near and wide ??

...only crickets continue to chirp your chorus, brother L...and, i fear, yes...they be deaf crickets, too
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby Lazarus_2 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:41 am

My brain explode from teh sarcasmz. Eventually I may do something but I'm in no rush like Paul was. I lack the drive and will to get anything going. But rest assured one day, maybe.
youtube.com/kinnarchimedes
Lazarus_2
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mhnso » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:03 am

Laz - I know that in your heart you like Maccas music. I also agree that it sucks when people of little or no talent makes it, life sucks really. BUT Macca is- and this is a fact- very talented and is behind some of the most loved songs ever made. To be honest Laz it s not unfair for him to be famous. Work on your stuff focus on it not on others. Thats the road to success
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mhnso » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:17 am

Laz - since this is a forum dealing with Maccas music not yours I would take an interest in your wiews of Maccas new album. One thing I don t agree with you is that Paul is a songwriter of little talent so leta hear it now. Whats your opnion of New.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby efghijiloveyou » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:26 am

Mhnso, there's no use telling Laz where the road to success is cause he admits he lacks the drive and will to go there!

Laz, you're not the only one in the world who writes and performs (I assume you perform your music? Somewhere?) and toils in anonymity. I've written hundreds of songs, many of which I, my friends and family think are pretty dang good. Am I famous? No. Rich? No. Do I wallow in the admiration of others? No. I do what I do cause I love doing it. Nothing else matters. I couldn't care less if the world knew my name or not. That's alright with me. But you seem to think the world should recognize your brilliance while at the same time admitting you haven't the drive nor the will to accomplish this. Why blame the world for this oversight? Paul McCartney deserves every bit of his fame. Did he get lucky? That's debatable, but one thing we know for sure is he put in a hell of a lot of work to get where he is. What have you done? Where are your songs? When did you bust your ass in Hamburg, Germany eating Cornflakes everyday, playing six-hour sets? The proof is in the pudding, Laz and your bowl looks empty to me. Prove yourself, if you're so talented. You have an audience right here. I'm waiting...
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mhnso » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:33 am

Admitedely there is no use telling old Laz anything. I just find his postings highly entertaining and miss him on this forum. What do we know- because of Laz: s lack of drive the world might miss another Macca or Dylan
And Laz- if you think your songs are better than Pauls- well that is the truth for you.
But din t claim that Paul is a good songwriter. In fact he is not good he is a great songwriter. To claim otherwise is denial.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby Mattal1958 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:48 am

AND I LOVER HER YESTERDAY MICHELLE FOR NO ONE ELEANOR RIGBY HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE SHE'S LEAVING HOME THE FOOL ON THE HILL PENNY LANE HEY JUDE MARTHA MY DEAR BLACKBIRD I WILL MOTHER NATURE'S SON LET IT BE THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD TWO OF US MAYBE I'M AMAZED JUNK BACKSEAT OF MY CAR TOMORROW LITTLE LAMB DRAGONFLY BLUEBIRD MAMUNIA NO WORDS LEAVE IT I'M CARRYING WINTER ROSE/LOVE AWAKE ONE OF THESE DAYS HERE TODAY WANDERLUST PIPES OF PEACE ONLY LOVE REMAINS PUT IT THERE YVONNE LITTLE WILLOW CALICO SKIES SOMEDAYS BEAUTIFUL NIGHT JENNY WREN AT THE MERCY ENGLISH TEA MY VALENTINE EARLY DAYS

These are just off the top of my head. I'm sure I'm missing several great songs. And, I only included ballads here.
in years to come/they may discover/what the air we breathe and the life we lead are all about/but it won't be soon enough for me
Mattal1958
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:20 pm

not one of which is as good as anything laLaz hath writ...just ask him

laz ? me ?? sarcasm ??? :lol:

laz has written stuff and posted around these parts, M...one just the other day..an ode to a relative, i believe...check-check--check it out

and it does remind me of dylan and macca...................

well...i guess...that would be tommy macca the hairstylist from salina..............who won the local cow chip cooking contest...i hear marinatin' the suckers in cheap, rot gut whiskey before grillin' 'em offers a certain piquancy....

and, of course, there's milton dylan.......world reknowned for his ability to sing an entire opera in sixty seconds at an extremely high pitch...which is rather big in some canine pavillions....
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom

Postby Girl4Beats » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Laz,

I had a comment but it didn't take. And since I have short term memory loss, I will just say: You WISH you could write and sing and be as rich as Paul. But you seem to love being combative on this forum. Yes we all have opinions but yours goes to the extreme.

I bristle when people speak ill of Paul. I want to jump through this forum and choke the life out of you. So. . . . until you get off your duff and start with your musical career, keep the barbs to yourself. Jealousy and Envy do not look pretty on anyone.

Now if you will excuse me, I have some bristles to smooth out.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions