G4 IS BACK!

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: G4 IS BACK!

Postby mr h atom » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:46 pm

oohhh !!
i remember that song !!

" every sperm whale is sacred...every sperm whale is great ! if a sperm whale gets wasted...peta gets quite irate !"

WELCOME BACK...G4 ^:)^

it's true....get the blue :D

as to the brouha...neither is entirely wrong, neither is entirely right.... as someone smart once said --- all you need is love !!

:YMHUG:
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby Girl4Beats » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Thanks all. Yes I am from the DC area and no offense taken. At least we can all say what we feel about our elected officials without suffering any long term effects. I don't discuss politics anyway especially on a forum as this. My peace being said. . . .

Yes I hear the BLUE one is better but so far, I can only find the PINK one. I did hear a song on the radio but since this move has been taking all my time and effort, I really can't say I have had the time to buy anything other than what I need to replace after the disastrous move I had. Plus, I just had Geek Squad leave because the movers had damaged my CPU and he had to use Super Glue to put a fan back in place.

NEVER, EVER use Super Jet Van Lines or U Box It for your moving needs. I am missing things that are irreplaceable. I thought they had taken my Macca Concert Caps too but found them in another box being used as padding along with some shawls that were removed from my cedar chest. The monitor is all scratched up too.

But I am glad to be back and I hope I will be able to get the PINK version and give a listen and my friend out in Reno says it is a pretty good album, FINALLY!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:35 pm

soooooo...i wrote a poem in honor of her majesties return from the hinterland...where much ado about something hath squelched her happy heart jus' a wee bit...

hey ! g4-g4-g4 is back
rarin' to go for a big mac attack
ready to run w'da macca-fiend pack
when it comes to rock, she ain't no hack
yes...g4-g4-g4- is back !

for far too long she were down in the sack
twas macca cameraderie we all know she lacked
but don't give her poop, 'cause this chick is stacked
with magic aplenty...and mystical powers to thwak !
yes, friends, it's true: g4 is mos' back !

and now we await her everpresent tact
her ruminatin' ways 'n her firm grip o' facts
her deep love for some rock...it's always exact
almost like she signed one-a those devilish pacts
yes folks...prepare...da big G is back !!

:YMHUG:
mr h atom

Postby efghijiloveyou » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:07 pm

I see you've, uh, got some time on your hands, Mr. H.
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:18 pm

just a little...what the stinkin Braves NOT being in the series...again !!

...and the Cards are foldin like a cheap deck chair on the titanic...

NL --schmeNL
mr h atom

Postby Girl4Beats » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:11 pm

Mr. H,

My heart warms at your eloquent words, huh? I am back but my wit and sarcasm is still packed away somewhere. I hope to find it and unpack it soon. Right now, with all that is missing and lots of stuff damaged and destroyed, I am still down in the dumps. Missing 10-20 CD's. Missing my Paul McCartney action figure from Yellow Submarine. Missing my VHS tapes of the Beatles Anthology (I will be getting the CD's soon). Stuff was packed way back in July 2013 and I have forgotten much of what was packed.

Indian Torture Techniques would be very good on the supposed "professional" packers and movers and if I could get Magic to work, I would put a whammy on them but neither one will work here.

I am still down in the dumps but I am hoping I will be my ole self soon. So just please bear with me. Thanks.
Girl4Beats
Bronze member
Bronze member

Previous

Return to MACCA - all discussions