A NEW song thread

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: A NEW song thread

Postby efghijiloveyou » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:58 pm

If you can't find the 'blue' version, then go ahead and pick yourself up a standard copy and enjoy, G4B. If you're interested in the bonus tracks however, they are available for purchase separately from iTunes...or you could buy the whole album from iTunes if you don't want a physical copy (but I'm sure you do). Oh, also if you can get your hands on the 'blue' version from Best Buy, it comes with exclusive pics of Macca which you may like. No doubt you can find any of these tracks on youtube if you're curious.
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mhnso » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:22 am

mr h atom wrote:you know what M...

i 100% agree...best summation/review of a single song you've yet written...word for word, sentiment for sentiment: perfect....

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

That was some nice words from you. But this is a truly great song that deserves to be heard by many and cocvred by many
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mhnso » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:31 am

The numerous versions can be frustrating-guess the blue one is THE ONE considering two bonustracks actually are very good. IMHO the version to really have is the japanese shm-deluxecd. Glorious soundqualiy and one more bonus track-the wonderful and somewhat strange Struggle. That track is as close as anything to the sound and vision of McCartney 2 combined with some Old Siam sir vocals and also some partically funny screaming,talking parts. This track is very farout but brilliant stuff.
The japanese cd is a bit more pricey-not all that bad-but must be ordered from CD Japan. If that is to much of a...struggle...I nevertheless recommend the blue one.
However -all versions are great, just that some has more goodies than the others
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby efghijiloveyou » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Mhnso...do you mean there's a Japanese version of New? I didn't know that...why didn't you tell us before? :cry:
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:48 pm

:shock: ... =))
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Postby chris » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:50 pm

mhnso wrote:The numerous versions can be frustrating-guess the blue one is THE ONE considering two bonustracks actually are very good. IMHO the version to really have is the japanese shm-deluxecd. Glorious soundqualiy and one more bonus track-the wonderful and somewhat strange Struggle. That track is as close as anything to the sound and vision of McCartney 2 combined with some Old Siam sir vocals and also some partically funny screaming,talking parts. This track is very farout but brilliant stuff.
The japanese cd is a bit more pricey-not all that bad-but must be ordered from CD Japan. If that is to much of a...struggle...I nevertheless recommend the blue one.
However -all versions are great, just that some has more goodies than the others

although I've heard it being disputed...magnus is right. the Japanese version does sound better. it's warmer...and less compressed. I first heard the "red" version a few times before I received my deluxe "blue" version from japan...and the differences were instantly noticeable.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:06 pm

:shock: that...is just sad....

just another WHATTHEFU...... moments we've all come to know and love from big bidniz
:-W

...can there be no honor or decency from these folks... 8-|
mr h atom

Postby efghijiloveyou » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:10 pm

I feel so used. :oops:
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby chris » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:56 pm

just ask h to stop. if you say please...he usually does...usually.

wait...what are we talking about again?
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:29 pm

chris is right, of course: whatever it is i did...even if i didn't do it...i'll probably stop if you say please...or, sometimes, pretty please...

aw, heck...throw in a pizza (that's like food crack to me)...i'll roll over and let you scratch ma belly for pizza

:shock: wait...what ????

what are we talking about ??!??!!

...just what did i do this time :-??
mr h atom

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions