CHRIS !! ANY LUCK YET ???

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

CHRIS !! ANY LUCK YET ???

Postby mr h atom » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:03 pm

:YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)

Re: CHRIS !! ANY LUCK YET ???

Postby chris » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:47 pm

no...I check my mailbox about every two hours...

I've considered just going to best buy or target just to get something...but then i'd be the guy who gets multiple copies...just two weeks after release. and I don't want to be that guy.

I've visited this site less often the past few days just because it reminds me of what I don't have.

keep the reviews coming in, fellas...and ladies. i'm living vicariously through you guys. not the best way to enjoy paul's (alleged) best new release in years...but sometimes...when you get older...you are forced to make a decision...and then...you are forced to live with that decision. i'm going to be okay. I have my big boy pants (okay...a tutu) on and everything. but i'm going to learn from this...oh yes...I am.

but thanks, brother h...and all concerned. i'll be joining the ranks of the knowing shortly.

meanwhile...i'll be grooving to the sweet sounds of the...? :sad:
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:22 pm

not trying to tempt you, brutha C...but i did see the entire album on a certain site known for videos...but which also puts quite a few albums, with all the usual disclaimers and all...who knows if it is still there...

i couldn't possibly buy every album right off the bat..or even if its been out for quite a while (like...live footage of Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies...now THAT was a group !!): realistic budgets n all, and i've been known to peruse that site looking for things when i'm semi-interested: not that much different than paying a site just to take a listen....only, the worst i've had to put up with is a few ads here and there

heck...once or twice a week, i sit back, pull up that site, bring up a game of solitaire...and listen to all sorts of stuff

and, since real radio is pretty much a thing of the past... :-??

i know we all talked about that sort of thing...and it is...icky, in a way...but, isn't this a wee bit different ?? maybe ?!? .

still...when you need a fix..maybe...

and, for this ? i wouldn't take your tutu away !!...no sir-ree-dee-bob !!.

either way...fingers crossed...toes crossed...ben cross'd.... :-D

good luck, brutha ^:)^
mr h atom

Postby james1985 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:14 pm

soooo woah woah patiently.... :-D

Keep going man :salute
May sweet memories of friends from the past
Always comes to you, when you look for them
james1985
Supporter
Supporter

Postby chris » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:27 pm

okay boys...here is some sound advice to those younger than me. marry up. that's right...I said it. marry someone better than you. I did. she's smart...she's sassy...and truth be told...she's my yin to her yang :? (or something like that)...

my better half saw my frustration at not listening to paul's new album. what could she do? nothing...right? well...just this evening she suggested I check out our local library. and guess what?!?! they HAD it. I expect to have it in my possession this evening. and to extrapolate that...I expect to be tethered to an electronic device for about a week or so before I resurface with an opinion. now...i'm going to chill a nice bottle of pinot...i'm going to get...uhh...relaxed. and then i'm going to sit back and groove on my favorite musician's new album.

I couldn't be happier. I love you guys. and I love my wife. see you someday soon.

whoop whoop.
Last edited by chris on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:29 am

awwww.... :ymblushing:

:twisted: ...she's just tryin' ta get riddaya fer a few days...it was all my idea and it worked !

have fun with the album...and i'm uber envious at the pinot noir ~X(
mr h atom

Postby efghijiloveyou » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Well H, you could open up the old wallet (look out for the moths!) and buy some pinot...just sayin' :-h
efghijiloveyou
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mr h atom » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:46 pm

i tend to indulge only when i don't have work the next day: too frikkin' old to want to have to worry about how happy i decide to get :-D

...'sides..lately...i'm hooked on an australian cab blend...mighty tasty stuff :-BD

i miss my cab-merlot i used to be able to find :sad:

living in a really small town sucks when it comes to variety of anything :roll:
mr h atom

Postby chris » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:52 pm

You can't pm me here, can you? If you could...let me know what it is you prefer and I'd send you a couple bottles.

Personally...i'm an Absolut black russian guy myself.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mr h atom » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:50 pm

:-D

welllllllllllllll what's that $1000 a bottle champagne called again :lol:

nah, i'm OK...thanks, brutha...whenever i get the yen for something really spectacular (irish mist !)...i just gotta do a small road trip...15-20 miles to the big city...there i can find whatever strikes my fancy pretty easily...

which is pretty much what i gotta do for books, cds and movies, anyway...so... :-??

in the meantime, i am perfectly happy with my aussie wine and my blackberry brandy, thank you ^:)^

good album ? huh :-BD
mr h atom

Next

Return to MACCA - all discussions