Expectations for the NEW album

Discussions of various topics about Paul not covered in the forums below.

Moderator: Mike

Re: Expectations for the NEW album

Postby jgkojak » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:58 am

WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE HEARING THESE 6 TRACKS???? PLEASE PLEASE CLUE ME IN!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Everyone's talkin' 'bout the President
We all chip in for a bag of cement
jgkojak
Supporter
Supporter

Postby mhnso » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:36 am

Here are the great lines that form the chorus of Early days
The can t take it away
Even if they tried
Cause I livedthrough those early days
So many times I changed from pain to laughter
just to keep from gettin crazed

Those lines reveals maybe for the first time how it must feellike to actually be Paul the exbeatle. Great stuff.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby EddieV » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:23 am

jgkojak wrote:WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE HEARING THESE 6 TRACKS???? PLEASE PLEASE CLUE ME IN!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes and very hard reading interviews discussing songs I have not heard
Now junior behave yourself
EddieV
Supporter
Supporter

Postby little lamb dragonfly » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Pm me Eddie and jgo...
little lamb dragonfly
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mhnso » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:01 pm

There is a sixtracksampler that I got the chance to hear those tracks. Unfortunately I can t provide links. Guess it will be all over the place soon.
All I can say as a lifelong Maccaadmirer is that the tracks I ve heard For me sounds amazingly good.
For instance I can bet à truly brilliant rocker with great chorus, great riffs,great middleeight,great vocals and on top of it all à moogsolo straight from Wings.
Quennie Eye -a heavy but fun psychedelic Beatlishtrack that actually is very hard to describe.The next single out on tuesday. Might not be loved by everyone but I find a rather mindblowing song.Did I mention the Monkberrymoonsounding piano,Walrus soundeffects and Lennon echo on the vocals. Great chorus and versesnfeaturing the atypical Macca line "Dogs and bitches hunting for fame". A Rollercoaster ride of à song
Early days- Very neat acoustic folkish song with gorgeus melody and honest words about his early days. This is one For the ages.I enjoy all the tracks but guess this one is my favorite.
Save me -Already broadcasted live. A modernsounding, fastpaced rocker with solid vocals and again ..à great chorus.
Everybody out there- Another "instant classic" made for singalong. A very memorable tune,12string acoustic and in the chorus some effects on Pauls vocals and parts of his family chanting the ohhohhs In the end Paul howls and scream Can you hear me I like this one a lot
New-you already heard this sunny and melodic gem that most people seem to like I belong to that category.
All in all this is great stuff as far as I am concerned According to the prewiews/rewiews some of the other tracks should be just as good as well So this promises to be à treat.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby mr h atom » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:54 pm

:-W only nine days...right ?

~X(
lift up your head...and remember what your life is !
mr h atom
Gold member :)
Gold member :)

Postby lobbybobby » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 pm

mr h atom wrote::-W only nine days...right ?

~X(

It's like Christmas when I was a kid. I am going to savor each and every agonizingly slow day. I am also going to resist listening to anything "new" until the 15th, including the new single coming Tuesday.
a good friend of mine...follows the stars...
lobbybobby
Supporter
Supporter

Postby savillerowdie » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:09 pm

GAH! Between here and Hoffman forum, I am feeling very left out and underprivileged reading all about this 6 song sampler. It's like you know everyone knows a secret and is keeping it from you ~X(
Oct 15 can't get here fast enough. :bounce
savillerowdie
Bronze member
Bronze member

Postby mhnso » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:47 am

Guess it will all ver the place soon for those who wants to hear stuff before release. I didn t plan to do that bur when opportunity arised I wasn t all that strong. Good thing I like the stuff though and think most admirers of Macca will find something here. And there is seven more song s I have not heard and three bonus tracks(at least in the japanese edition. Sorry bout not poviding links-just can t do that.
mhnso
Silver member
Silver member

Postby chris » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:11 am

Ready to be weak, M. It's getting really hard to be strong. But i'm hanging in there...
I want to tell her that I love her a lot, but I got to get a belly full of wine.
chris
Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to MACCA - all discussions